where do I go to report cheating devices?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

A Mod just closed my last topic without supplying where to report a cheating device. I can supply the name of the device and the proof I have that it’s a legit cheating device, but I thought instead of posting it to the public a mod would tell me where to report the cheating device(not a player, but the device itself) or dm me and ask for the info. I still would like to have this device wiped from all halo games.

It’s a player using such a device… so you follow the instructions you were given.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> It’s a player using such a device… so you follow the instructions you were given.

There’s many players using the device. Without proper monitoring tools for players to use its hard to tell if a player is using this. It could appear to be a very very skilled player. Your answer is terrible, why wouldn’t you target the device, unless you “tuhin94” are a player that uses such devices. Why else would you not want these devices banned

Misconduct is best reported to the support site as you’re well aware.