Where DID the Knife COME FROM?

Ok I have no idea if this is leaked of just given out information seeing as it is game informer

But
LINK
WHERES DID THE KNIFE COME FROM
I cant find a holster any where

I dont thing hes a future wolverine
and Hes defiantly going to knife smash that guys face
SO ya
What do you think?

The knife came from a combat knife factory. I could be mistaken.

Maybe that black thing on his chest. It’s a tad small but other than that I don’t know.

In Halo 2, you couldn’t see other players’ secondary weapons. You could have a guy shooting you with a SMG and suddenly pull a Rocket Launcher out of his -Yoink-.

The put is that this is a video game. If you’re looking to point out inconsistencies in terms of what’s possible or not, you’d be a busy person.

Well they are fighting in virtual reality sooooooo… maybe it’s just a virtual knife.

Because all Spartan IV’s have been to prison at one point or another, they learned a better way of concealing their knives. Well maybe not necessarily ‘better’ but it gets the job done.

Maybe he pulled the knife out of his pants.

Where do they pocket their grenades and extra magazines? What about where their equipment goes?

Answer: It’s a videogame.

BARAKA

I don’t know, there’s a few parts of that armor that could be the holster. We’ll just have to wait for another screenshot or something so we can get a better view.

Did you even consider his pockets?

> Where do they pocket their grenades and extra magazines?

Compartments on their legs.

> What about where their equipment goes?

On their back.

A knife Holster in a video game

I was curious about that too. Especially since John doesn’t normally have one.

Where do grenades come from?

i thought spartans have magnetics to them, thats how guns and snipers and shotties stick to their backs nstuff

> Where do they pocket their grenades and extra magazines? What about where their equipment goes?
>
> Answer: It’s a videogame.

/thread

Didn’t you know? Spartan-IVs are transformers, so it’s a part of his hand.

If I’m not mistaken early Halo: Reach models didn’t have knives either.

> Ok I have no idea if this is leaked of just given out information seeing as it is game informer
>
> But
> LINK
> WHERES DID THE KNIFE COME FROM
> I cant find a holster any where
>
> I dont thing hes a future wolverine
> and Hes defiantly going to knife smash that guys face
> SO ya
> What do you think?

once on bungie.net I made a thread entitled “lone wolve theory” claiming that noble 6 was actually wolverine! Good times… good times…