Where did the brutes go again?

I have been playing halo since CE and i was curious where the brutes went again ? Im pretty sure i know its just i cant remember maybe i dont know but man would they be a good addition wasnt it something about the Elites and Brutes civil wars in the covenant that caused them to get revoked ?

Since the fall of the Covenant empire, some went back to their homeworld of Doisac, others are employed by various Sangheili for labor, some formed or joined Covenant remnant factions, at least one pack (lead by Lydus) did attempt peace talks with the Swords of Sanghelios and the UNSC, and others are… out doing Jiralhanae things.

I was disappointed with the fact that they fail to mention anything about the brutes in the main series games since Halo 3. Of course there is plenty of information in the extended universe, but not all people read or follow that. Excited to learn more about them in Halo Wars 2.

> 2535461925953230;3:
> I was disappointed with the fact that they fail to mention anything about the brutes in the main series games since Halo 3. Of course there is plenty of information in the extended universe, but not all people read or follow that. Excited to learn more about them in Halo Wars 2.

In both Halo 4 and Halo 5 you have been fighting Jul 'Mdama’s Covenant almost singularly. While there are some Jiralhanae in his ranks there are not much as Sangheili and Jiralhanae tend to hate each other.

> 2533274829152751;4:
> > 2535461925953230;3:
> > I was disappointed with the fact that they fail to mention anything about the brutes in the main series games since Halo 3. Of course there is plenty of information in the extended universe, but not all people read or follow that. Excited to learn more about them in Halo Wars 2.
>
> In both Halo 4 and Halo 5 you have been fighting Jul 'Mdama’s Covenant almost singularly. While there are some Jiralhanae in his ranks there are not much as Sangheili and Jiralhanae tend to hate each other.

True. Halo 4 and 5 are both revolving around one fragment of the former Covenant and given the fact that Brutes and Elites both tried to kill each other during the great schism it would make little sense to include Brutes in the ranks of the Elites.

Thanks i understand fully now

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Since the fall of the Covenant empire, some went back to their homeworld of Doisac, others are employed by various Sangheili for labor, some formed or joined Covenant remnant factions, at least one pack (lead by Lydus) did attempt peace talks with the Swords of Sanghelios and the UNSC, and others are… out doing Jiralhanae things.

This made me LOL.

“Whatcha doin’ there?”
“I dunno… Jiralhanae stuff I guess.”

Being space pirates and raiding Sangheili worlds.