Where did my shot go?

i have no idea what I changed but I’ve went from above average to complete trash. My aim is swinging back and forth and I don’t know why? Anyone got any tips or reasoning?

Yes, this happens to me more than I’d like. How much is random, it varies day to day. Having no control over your reticle feels awful. Players sponging bullets when you’re on target ruins this game too. Some have suggested that the aim goes bad as a result of random sensitivity slow down, like your right stick movement slows right down, and it does feel that way. I firmly believe it’s either server issues or more likely lag compensation of some sort, which means that you’re being matched with either players from the other side of the world in relation to where you live or with players with poor internet connections. It only has to be 1 or 2 bad apples in the barrel and it will rot the entire game. This has been my biggest issue with the game since launch. Never happened in the beta!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/control-issue---aiming-randomly-becomes-very-slow/ae525598-ef61-4019-a324-86c1f97dde53/posts

> 2533274792101572;1:
> i have no idea what I changed but I’ve went from above average to complete trash. My aim is swinging back and forth and I don’t know why? Anyone got any tips or reasoning?

this has been happening to me since the last update. My kdr was 0.5 till is stopped lagging. then I was getting an average of 2.5. Since the CG update started its fallen back to one cos this has been happening