Where da multiplayer vidoc at?

It’s pretty much confirmed that there are more ViDocs but i’m not interested in any more story spoilers, just a rundown of MP.
A showcase and detailed explanation of the AAs and weapons would be greatly appreciated 343. :slight_smile:

Yeah i wish they’d just reveal the new invasion gametype already, and the supposed new vehicles which they’ve been telling us about since e3, but haven’t had a glimpse at a single one yet, excluding maybe the mammoth, I think we’ve had quite enough Campaign info (possibly to much, we’ve seen cinematics from almost all 8 missions) just reveal the covie weapons then the vehicles then the remake map, by the time all those bulletins are released FuD will be here! =D

We’ve had enough multiplayer footage to last from now until launch. I want to see a Forge ViDoc!

> We’ve had enough multiplayer footage to last from now until launch. I want to see a Forge ViDoc!

THIS!

New covie weapons, new vehicles and moar forge! i couldn’t care less about multiplayer, apart from maybe what the remake map is.

> We’ve had enough multiplayer footage to last from now until launch. I want to see a Forge ViDoc!

I agree some forge video might be Nice but I would pick MM video with info on Ranks and maybe just maybe how the Ranking system works …

Or just the overall MM system info would be great

As longas its NEW HALO INFO IM HAPPY .

> > We’ve had enough multiplayer footage to last from now until launch. I want to see a Forge ViDoc!
>
> I agree some forge video might be Nice but I would pick MM video with info on Ranks and maybe just maybe how the Ranking system works …
>
> Or just the overall MM system info would be great
>
>
> <mark>As longas its NEW HALO INFO IM HAPPY</mark> .

Agreed! :smiley:

Id also love to see some multiplayer footage. Would be awesome to learn more about the ranking systems as well as the vehicles and weapons. (Im thinking a new flying vehicle thats promethean, makes sense)

ID LOVE to see an RvB map walkthrough vid!! That would be frikin awesome!!!

I don’t really see the point of having a multiplayer vidoc.
Multiplayer has been explained in great detail so far, and I guess about 75% of the footage we’ve seen comes from multiplayer.

Only thing that hasn’t really been discussed in detail is how the ranks will work…but to dedicate an entire ViDoc to that?

I’d rather have some more insight in Forge, Spartan Ops and the Covenant (which I think is most likely to be the next ViDoc. First Chief, then Prometheans, next: Covies).

We have seen lots of multiplayer, lots of campaign.

We should now have a Forge Vidoc, and then a theatre+custom games vidoc.

I’d like a Forge ViDoc as well, but i’d also like a Spartan Ops ViDoc.

> Id also love to see some multiplayer footage. Would be awesome to learn more about the ranking systems as well as the vehicles and weapons. (Im thinking a new flying vehicle thats promethean, makes sense)
>
> ID LOVE to see an RvB map walkthrough vid!! That would be frikin awesome!!!

I want the CHOPPER & HORNET Back !!!

If there is a multiplayer vidoc, tell use some new gamemodes not yet revealed