Where Can I Properly Report A Cheater

Getting sick to death of cheaters winning Warzone Assault games, finally caught one of the -Yoinks!- in the act. Does anyone know an email address or forum where I can properly report this slime ball because I’m sure using the player report on the guide does nothing. I went on theater and took a clip of the scum in action and I want him banned.

> 2533274838073795;1:
> Getting sick to death of cheaters winning Warzone Assault games, finally caught one of the -Yoinks!- in the act. Does anyone know an email address or forum where I can properly report this slime ball because I’m sure using the player report on the guide does nothing. I went on theater and took a clip of the scum in action and I want him banned.

was he hacking or modding? or was he just exploiting a known glitch? If he is exploiting a glitch, reporting will do nothing. If this is about the inside armory glitch, you do realize there are several ways of killing him, including ground pounds, splinter grenades and even the Grav Hammer.

> 2533274838073795;1:
> Getting sick to death of cheaters winning Warzone Assault games, finally caught one of the -Yoinks!- in the act. Does anyone know an email address or forum where I can properly report this slime ball because I’m sure using the player report on the guide does nothing. I went on theater and took a clip of the scum in action and I want him banned.

People can be banned by Microsoft for being reported but I think it takes quite a bit for it to happen.

No I didn’t know that, and its besides the point, I didn’t know for certain where he was till I watched the replay, nobody else did either or else he wouldn’t have been able to stay there for nearly five minutes

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2533274838073795;1:
> > Getting sick to death of cheaters winning Warzone Assault games, finally caught one of the -Yoinks!- in the act. Does anyone know an email address or forum where I can properly report this slime ball because I’m sure using the player report on the guide does nothing. I went on theater and took a clip of the scum in action and I want him banned.
>
>
> People can be banned by Microsoft for being reported but I think it takes quite a bit for it to happen.

Any idea how? I hate feeling like these people get away with it I want to make sure someone sees this

> 2533274838073795;6:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > 2533274838073795;1:
> > > Getting sick to death of cheaters winning Warzone Assault games, finally caught one of the -Yoinks!- in the act. Does anyone know an email address or forum where I can properly report this slime ball because I’m sure using the player report on the guide does nothing. I went on theater and took a clip of the scum in action and I want him banned.
> >
> >
> > People can be banned by Microsoft for being reported but I think it takes quite a bit for it to happen.
>
>
> Any idea how? I hate feeling like these people get away with it I want to make sure someone sees this

I mean I believe it requires quite a few reports. IE You report him, the next playing against him does, etc. till he reaches the magic number for them to actually look into it.

Most you can do is report

How is that glitch even possible

Reporting someone doesn’t ban them immediately just because you’re butt hurt about something they did. They have to be repeat offenders with enough people reporting them.

Keep in mind, reporting them over and over is an abuse of the report system, and so is getting all your friends to report them.

Screw these cheaters. I have encountered several of them already. I believe 343 will do something about this.

Just use the gravity hammer or do it yourself to get inside and kill them.

> 2533274838073795;1:

You can always catch them in the act. Just view the theatre after the game! I caught someone doing this the other day, messaged them and said I’d reported their cheating. They messaged back saying “sorry! I had to try it, 343 need to patch this”. Lol, seems they were just trying the glitch. Still, if they keep doing it, more people will report them for cheating and their reputation will suffer.

There’s really no point in cheating in Warzone, as it’s unranked. Just play the game and have fun! I don’t get why there’s so many people doing it, but it does need to be patched asap.

You can report him for unsporting conduct from the players Xbox live profile.

There really needs to be a in game report system. Everyone loves the ban hammer, lets show him some new friends :slight_smile:

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2533274838073795;1:
> > Getting sick to death of cheaters winning Warzone Assault games, finally caught one of the -Yoinks!- in the act. Does anyone know an email address or forum where I can properly report this slime ball because I’m sure using the player report on the guide does nothing. I went on theater and took a clip of the scum in action and I want him banned.
>
>
> People can be banned by Microsoft for being reported but I think it takes quite a bit for it to happen.

report him to Microsoft

No really cheating if it’s in the game yes it’s annoying but you can kill them so not really a great reason to report someone

> 2533274892584631;17:
> No really cheating if it’s in the game yes it’s annoying but you can kill them so not really a great reason to report someone

What?

Someone cheats and it’s not really a good reason to report someone?
Pray tell, what is actually a good reason to report?

That’s a glitch, not a hack. You do realise no one has hacked an XB1 yet, right? This happened to me before. It’s a spawning glitch.

wow… how do you even want to take your time to do this…