Where are you buying your copy of Halo 4?

And how much does it cost :3

I know I’m buying mine at my local retailer, because I get a 5 euro / $6,21 discount on the Limited Edition, plus : I can pick it up the day it arrives in the store which is probably november 4th or with some luck maybe even november 3rd.

I’m so looking forward to Halo 4. I’m really excited about hearing more Forge information, and some other Multiplayer maps being showcased. What are you looking forward to the most?

getting my Ltd Edt from shopto.net (£65)
and getting the console from GAME (£260)

although gonna get 80-100 of it back as I’m selling my current xbox and the spare Halo copy to a friend

My local retailer, which is a ten-minute walk from my house. It’ll cost around 1500 NT, which would be roughly $50.

> getting my Ltd Edt from shopto.net (£65)
> and getting the console from GAME (£260)
>
> although gonna get 80-100 of it back as I’m selling my current xbox and the spare Halo copy to a friend

Well that’s what I call dedication. why do you want the console, too?

GAME, I’m getting the LE which costs £64.99, however, I think I may change that as they’ve got an offer on their website now with the LE Game and the UNSC Controller for £99.99 (a saving of £5 compared to buying them seperately). I’m going to get both anyway, so I might as well.

EDIT: I’m also going to get the CD of the OST (£10) and hopefully going to get the console DLC from eBay or something. I really want it but for me, at least, the console itself isn’t worth it.

Gamestop

At best buy

My local retailer, but I will wait til Black Friday

Limited Edition from Game.co.uk, £65.

Blockbusters!

They have a policy that if a game is announced with no price attached they set their own price (usually £10 less than the standard) and even if the price goes up, if you pre-ordered the game at the lower price, you get the game at that lower price.

I’ve ordered the LE and if the price goes up at the last minute (probably wont, but you never know) I’ll still only pay £65 for it.

Also, I’ll be getting Borderlands for £35…

Most likely Gamestop, but I won’t be preordering for a while.

Have my LE pre-ordered at a local JB Hi-Fi store.

Still considering whether or not to get the LE Console as well, especially given how busy the gaming season will be for me (at least another 8 games and 1 more piece of hardware in my sights).

EBGames. Do want that BR skin. It’ll be $99 CAD, plus I’ll probably be getting the UNSC controller for $59.99.

Grainger Games and No confirmed Price yet till it is released

I’m getting mine from EB Games for 99$ (plus tax, of course). I just payed it off yesterday! :smiley:

Gamestop.

Getting LE from EB Games AU for $130.

Getting LE (£65) and UNSC controller (£35) from GAME and then the Halo 4 Tritton Triggers (£60)from AMAZON probably :slight_smile:

Getting the limited edition for £52 ($82) from Tesco Entertainment. It’s £61 but I used a discount code to get it at that price.

Gamestop -_-