Where are their knives!?

Hello Halo fans! This is not really a serious discussion, but it has bothered me since Halo 4 first came out. I need to know where Spartan IVs(and the Chief for that matter) keep their combat knives. When a Spartan performs an assassination, they seem to swing their arm around the waist area, but when I look there; there is no evidence of a knife. Could someone explain this? It is really bugging me.

Hammerspace, just like their grenades and mags.

If you watch closely and slow down the theater camera when watching an assassination, it looks like the knife kinda just folds out of their wrist. So maybe the spartans took some lessons from Ezio on how to hide a knife.

hidden in natures pocket

It’s a secret

If I tell you, I have to kill you.

They make them out of thin air because they’re that badass

I suppose they could be in some secret compartment in the armor.

Idea for Halo 5: make equipment like knives visible on armor, and make it customizable. Emile’s kukri hanging from your hip, anyone?

Simple. The knives are invisible until they start assassinating someone.

> Simple. The knives are invisible until they start assassinating someone.

“Disengage active camouflage”?

Maybe it come out of a compartment in their arm armor. Its not like you saw the knives get taken out from where they were kept in reach now did you?

> Maybe it come out of a compartment in their arm armor. Its not like you saw the knives get taken out from where they were kept in reach now did you?

Actually, you did. It was pretty hard to miss that giant knife on your breastplate…

I didn’t really see the Spartan actually pull the knife out it mostly did a motion across your crest and it was in your hand. But idk I might be wrong

So our answers range from hidden compartments to hidden dimensions. Well this thread is obviously gonna be more comedy oriented. However, if you want to contribute a more serious opinion regarding Halo 4, please click here.

I was wondering that myself.

Slipspace pocket maybe?