Where are the warzone maps?

Do i seriously have to wait another month (or longer!) to play some new warzone maps?

There are so many good forge maps from the community as well… Is it that hard to add some of those into an uranked playlist?

Last thing… Why does there have to be hidden rank in social playlists? It makes it hard to play with friends because they get mad that they get destroyed because my hidden rank is higher. Social does not need hidden ranks… Thats why its social.

You’re bored of Battle of Noctus, smaller Battle of Noctus, A.R.C, smaller A.R.C, Apex 7, smaller Apex 7, Stormbreak, and smaller Stormbreak? I never would’ve guessed that having only 4 maps(although it was 3 at one point) per playlist on a gamemode built around the entire req system would be an issue. It’s not like Warzone matches play out like clockwork and never have any variety and Warzone Assault matches definitely don’t have absurd amounts of spawn trapping. Seeing as how long it’s taking to release these maps and slightly smaller versions of the same maps they most certainly would’ve been tested for things like that. As for new maps, they’ll be available through req packs eventually.

All sarcasm aside, I don’t know why it takes so long and having some community maps would be a nice change that would be fairly easy to implement since all Warzone is is copy-paste bosses and some bases.

> 2535417481085319;1:
> Do i seriously have to wait another month (or longer!) to play some new warzone maps?
>
> There are so many good forge maps from the community as well… Is it that hard to add some of those into an uranked playlist?
>
> Last thing… Why does there have to be hidden rank in social playlists? It makes it hard to play with friends because they get mad that they get destroyed because my hidden rank is higher. Social does not need hidden ranks… Thats why its social.

1st - They didn’t announce or show any new Warzone maps for this update so why did you expect one?

2 - Social absolutely needs hidden ranks. Right now ‘Social’ is only social for elite players. They get to take a break from sweaty arena and get to beat up on us lesser skilled players. I don’t find that to be any fun OR social.

I thought I read somewhere today that the next update has a new warzone map in it…I will see if i can find the posting about it.

> 2533274815582829;3:
> > 2535417481085319;1:
> > Do i seriously have to wait another month (or longer!) to play some new warzone maps?
> >
> > There are so many good forge maps from the community as well… Is it that hard to add some of those into an uranked playlist?
> >
> > Last thing… Why does there have to be hidden rank in social playlists? It makes it hard to play with friends because they get mad that they get destroyed because my hidden rank is higher. Social does not need hidden ranks… Thats why its social.
>
>
> 1st - They didn’t announce or show any new Warzone maps for this update so why did you expect one?
>
> 2 - Social absolutely needs hidden ranks. Right now ‘Social’ is only social for elite players. They get to take a break from sweaty arena and get to beat up on us lesser skilled players. I don’t find that to be any fun OR social.

That’s a good last point. I wouldn’t particularly enjoy getting demolished by Onyx and Diamond players that got bored of playing against good people either. As for the first point, the OP suggested that community maps be used to shorten the amount of time it takes to get the map ready(343 would just add bases and boss spawns). Giving is a larger amount of Warzone maps and involving the community at the same time is a win-win situation.

> 2533274815582829;3:
> > 2535417481085319;1:
> > Do i seriously have to wait another month (or longer!) to play some new warzone maps?
> >
> > There are so many good forge maps from the community as well… Is it that hard to add some of those into an uranked playlist?
> >
> > Last thing… Why does there have to be hidden rank in social playlists? It makes it hard to play with friends because they get mad that they get destroyed because my hidden rank is higher. Social does not need hidden ranks… Thats why its social.
>
>
> 1st - They didn’t announce or show any new Warzone maps for this update so why did you expect one?
>
> 2 - Social absolutely needs hidden ranks. Right now ‘Social’ is only social for elite players. They get to take a break from sweaty arena and get to beat up on us lesser skilled players. I don’t find that to be any fun OR social.

I do agree. Before my hidden ranks puts me in a skill range closer to where I need to be, the first few games are just a killing fest.

The game definitely needs more Warzone maps, I was amazed it only had 3 at launch but to still only have four this far on isn’t great.

> 2594261035354550;7:
> The game definitely needs more Warzone maps, I was amazed it only had 3 at launch but to still only have four this far on isn’t great.

Yes.

> 2535425925511684;5:
> > 2533274815582829;3:
> > > 2535417481085319;1:
> > > Do i seriously have to wait another month (or longer!) to play some new warzone maps?
> > >
> > > There are so many good forge maps from the community as well… Is it that hard to add some of those into an uranked playlist?
> > >
> > > Last thing… Why does there have to be hidden rank in social playlists? It makes it hard to play with friends because they get mad that they get destroyed because my hidden rank is higher. Social does not need hidden ranks… Thats why its social.
> >
> >
> > 1st - They didn’t announce or show any new Warzone maps for this update so why did you expect one?
> >
> > 2 - Social absolutely needs hidden ranks. Right now ‘Social’ is only social for elite players. They get to take a break from sweaty arena and get to beat up on us lesser skilled players. I don’t find that to be any fun OR social.
>
>
> That’s a good last point. I wouldn’t particularly enjoy getting demolished by Onyx and Diamond players that got bored of playing against good people either. As for the first point, the OP suggested that community maps be used to shorten the amount of time it takes to get the map ready(343 would just add bases and boss spawns). Giving is a larger amount of Warzone maps and involving the community at the same time is a win-win situation.

The way I read it, the Warzone maps and the community maps were separate issues. He states community maps to be used in unranked playlists. Not Warzone.