Where are the playlists i desire?

Its 2013 and i cant play halo 4 without the inclusion of Rumble pit and doubles are playlists. its not the same without them, please, please add them for -Yoink- sake as full time playlists because regicide is a rubber band type playlist(Like Mario Kart) that sucks -Yoink-.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

HALO 4 NEEDS MORE VARIETY WITHOUT DILUTION

Unnecessary repetition causes boredom and disinterest. IMO, I believe this issue is hurting Halo 4 the most, therefore some careful changes to the playlists should occur in order to address the problem without creating another… such as a significant dilution of the player population amongst the playlists by creating too many.

Take a look at how Halo 4’s population numbers have dwindled incredibly fast as a form of evidence in regards to the effect of disinterest that I’m referring to as the cause.
Halo 4 Population Tracking

THE PLAYLISTS:

The Details

THE MAPS:

Another area that desperately needs additional variety is in the amount and diversity of maps. Don’t be afraid to use the Forge yourselves 343i! Forge existing maps. Create something new and re-name it. Plus, start including the custom game or forge only maps as well as different versions of them too.

THE FORGE & CUSTOM GAMES:

Pretty much everything is covered here, athough I don’t believe everything listed is imperative

i want my playlists

Ugh. I don’t like either.

Playlists we need:

Rumble Pit (Slayer, Regicide, Oddball, KotH)
Team Doubles (Slayer, Oddball)
Multi-Team (Variants of Slayer, and Objective)
Team Snipers (Snipers, Beam Rifles)

Playlists that need to be updated:
Big Team Battle (Slayer, Objective)
The Flood (Infection, Alpha Zombies)
Team Objective (CTF, Oddball, KotH, Regicide, Extraction)
Team Swat (SWAT, Carbines, Magnums)

i agree but have it swat/carbine’s only etc

> Its 2013 and i cant play halo 4 without the inclusion of Rumble pit and doubles are playlists. its not the same without them, please, please add them for -Yoink!- sake as full time playlists because regicide is a rubber band type playlist(Like Mario Kart) that sucks -Yoink!-.

No offence but 343 already made a thread where you can say what playlist you want, so this is not benefiting your cause or anyone else’s.

Where is my option being able to go to Matchmaking and choose ‘‘Costum Games’’.

If i had this option,i wouldn’t need anything else really