WHERE. ARE. THE. MODES.

Seriously 343. It has been WAY TOO LONG. If we don’t get infection this month, I’m seriously going to rip my hair out. Not even infection, but EVERY single game mode. I heard a couple rumors floating around that there would only be 1 or 2 new modes per monthly update, which is UNACCEPTABLE. Don’t get me wrong, I love Halo 5 to frickin pieces, but this is just not flying for me. It’s just so frustrating. How is it that hard to put in modes that have been in nearly EVERY SINGLE HALO GAME TO DATE. This January update BETTER be focused around modes, and it better bring back, if not ALL of, the modes:

• Infection
  • Griffball
  • Oddball
  • King of the Hill
  • V.I.P.
  • Stockpile
  • Head Hunter
  • Race
  • Juggernaut
  • Assault
  • etc.
    If we do only get one mode per month, you’re going to lose a lot of people 343. Seriously, don’t mess this up. If we have to go another whole month without these modes, it’s going to get really ugly. Fast.

> 2533274858004001;1:
> I’m done with Halo 5. Period.

Good

Infection, oddball and KotH are staple Halo gametypes. although saying ‘im done if this dont happen’ is kinda immature, i do agree that those 3 modes need adding soon, strongholds is decent, but KotH is just plain fun!

> 2533274813427943;3:
> Infection, oddball and KotH are staple Halo gametypes. although saying ‘im done if this dont happen’ is kinda immature, i do agree that those 3 modes need adding soon, strongholds is decent, but KotH is just plain fun!

Okay, maybe the “Done” part is a little exaggerated, but cmon 343. WE NEED DEM MODES.

Agreed, assault (all variants), koth, oddball, one flag, extraction, neutral flag need to be added and they should also add clan matches and multi team

They will add staples back eventually, but the they have to save some game modes to put in the weekend playlists which will return in January.

> 2533274899758265;6:
> They will add staples back eventually, but the they have to save some game modes to put in the weekend playlists which will return in January.

That’s the problem. We shouldn’t have to wait 3+ months for gametypes that are staples in the Halo brand.

I mean, they’re called staples for a reason.

> 2533274806195358;2:
> > 2533274858004001;1:
> > I’m done with Halo 5. Period.
>
>
> Good

No disrespect, but why is it good that another player leaves? I want this community to grow again. We’ve lost too many over the years!

You have to find them by opening Req packs.

> 2533274858004001;7:
> > 2533274899758265;6:
> > They will add staples back eventually, but the they have to save some game modes to put in the weekend playlists which will return in January.
>
>
> That’s the problem. We shouldn’t have to wait 3+ months for gametypes that are staples in the Halo brand.
>
> I mean, they’re called staples for a reason.

Exactly, people shouldn’t be OK with the classic 343 “coming soon” garbage they always say. The staple gamemodes should have been in since launch.

> 2533274835072493;9:
> You have to find them by opening Req packs.

Bahahahahaha, that was a good one. Hats off to you sir.

> 2743710844422774;10:
> > 2533274858004001;7:
> > > 2533274899758265;6:
> > > They will add staples back eventually, but the they have to save some game modes to put in the weekend playlists which will return in January.
> >
> >
> > That’s the problem. We shouldn’t have to wait 3+ months for gametypes that are staples in the Halo brand.
> >
> > I mean, they’re called staples for a reason.
>
>
> Exactly, people shouldn’t be OK with the classic 343 “coming soon” garbage they always say. The staple gamemodes should have been in since launch.

EXACTLY! They better have some big plans for these modes. I’m going to be expecting customization all up in my face on these modes. If they took the Salvation Infection mod from Halo 4 and made it into its own legit thing, that + the forge would alone overshadow every single problem I have with this game. They better be cooking up something good for this january update.