Where are the custom challenges?

So, are the challenges I created myself only available for my friends?

No, actually it’s the other way around. It’s available only for you, unless you send an Invite to friends’ to do them as well. Even then, they can’t complete them unless they accept them here on the site.

So I invited a few friends to complete my challenges. Now I want to complete my own challenges too, but they’re not in-game. How to access them?

Or do I have to wait?

> So I invited a few friends to complete my challenges. Now I want to complete my own challenges too, but they’re not in-game. How to access them?
>
> Or do I have to wait?

No, you access them via this site. You go in game to complete them, lets say you set 100 kills in campaign. You go to campaign and get your 100 kills, then you hit save and quit. You come back to this site and look under your stats to the area you set your challenges at. Click on the challenge and it should tell you how much you had gotten and if you can turn it in yet or not.

Once you turn it in create another challenge and go back in the game and complete that. Rinse and repeat till you hit the cap of 120k credits for the day.

Uhh, excuse me for this stupid question but how do you create custom challenges?

I’m having troubles creating a custom challenge as well. I go to my service record and click on the challenges tab and all I see are the daily and weekly challenges. Is there supposed to be some sort of option on that page for creating a challenge?

when you are signed in to waypoint (the website version)click on the “down” arrow by your gamertag/rank and click on the “challenges” tab

did that but all it shows on the challenges page is the dailies and the weekly challenge, no option to create them.

thank you for who ever ask this question and for who replied to it cause i didn’t know how to do my custom challenges.