Where Are the Blitz Maps?

Title says it all. Where are the Blitz maps? I like the mode but a little disappointed there’s only one map…

For what it’s worth:

> Blitz will include one map at launch. The team is definitely looking into post-launch additional maps and/or variants. This was an intentional decision by the team but coming out of the beta the feedback has definitely been heard. Blitz was designed as a new mode with a new approach not too unlike DotA or LOL. (Personally I’d love if LoL or DOTA also had more maps but I get it) The team wants players to be able to go deep on strategies with their leaders and units rather than having to devise all sorts of different tactics for different maps. Still, the feedback was pretty strong coming out of the beta so the team is taking it to heart and looking to respond post-launch. We’ll have more details as soon as we have them. @ske7ch343

I read that as well, was disappointed, so you can buy cards to make your units better, only go up against people who have bought cards as well, and only play 1 map.

I think it is to get people to buy the season pass as they will release new maps in it imo.

> 2533274887440950;3:
> I read that as well, was disappointed, so you can buy cards to make your units better, only go up against people who have bought cards as well, and only play 1 map.
>
> I think it is to get people to buy the season pass as they will release new maps in it imo.

They’ve already stated maps will be free. The season pass is Leaders and Campaign DLC.

> 2621068175993405;4:
> > 2533274887440950;3:
> > I read that as well, was disappointed, so you can buy cards to make your units better, only go up against people who have bought cards as well, and only play 1 map.
> >
> > I think it is to get people to buy the season pass as they will release new maps in it imo.
>
> They’ve already stated maps will be free. The season pass is Leaders and Campaign DLC.

So they say. It’s a good move not to split the player base. Time will tell if we see new Blitz maps.

> Future multiplayer maps will also be available for free to all players, regardless of whether they purchased the Season Pass.

What a joke, been over a year now and no new Blitz map.
343 - builds hype for new game mode… only provides a single map

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks