Where are the beefy shoulder pads?

I’m a big fan of the Emile right shoulder pad, with the big knife. In Halo reach there were a identical one for left shoulder but no knife.
Where are they?? I know i can use Emile’s kit to equip it, but i cant use it with my own armor setup. I dont see these shoulder pads in the pads selection.

Would also like to se the Jorge left shoulder pad to come to the store. Thats a heavy shoulder pad!

So i wonder if they ever will appear in the store, and if anyone share my opinion that bigger is better?

2 Likes

I bet they will cost a bit more when they are available though. Higher material cost and all. :sob:

On top of it being limited to a specific armor core, you’d probably have to buy each shoulder pad individually too.

1 Like

Most of the big Mark V[b] shoulders are set to be sold as store items (including Carter’s Commando, Emile’s Security, and Jorge’s Grenadier.)

Want those cool, big shoulders? $$$$$

I think that was from the Security armor.

Yeah, Infinite’s lacking good shoulder pieces in my opinion, and the bigger shoulder pieces are never the free ones.

Also, I’d like to see a more faithful remake of the original Security shoulders (and helmet) from Halo 3.
The Reach ones are okay, but they might as well not even be from the same armor set.

1 Like

Marked up what we’ve been seeing so far. I marked the Mk.V core stuff with a green checkmark. There are still reach bundles yet to get cycled and emiles security pads are one of them.

heres a link to my marked up pic: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sckQZzGh5CcrR5fZ1MYWusQ0B1IVK0JO/view?usp=sharing

1 Like