Where are the 4 way flag games in Multi-team?

I mean really, 4 teams of 3… It’s perfect for those classic games of CTF from Halo 2. I used to love playing multi-flag CTF on Warlock. Come on guys, lets get some CTF in multi-team already…

Four way flagfest, bring it on.

I would completely love that idea - it’s a shame it hasn’t been implemented yet. Let us hope 343i hear our prayers :slight_smile:

I had heard rumor that they were going to but nothing ever came of it.

I would actually play the MT playlist if they had this gametype.

I already do, I love Multi-team but they need to take Rocket Hog race out and slap it in a separate Race playlist. Anyhow on topic, if they do this they’l need more custom maps for it since most of them aren’t balanced for four teams. We can use Magus, the Warlock/Wizard remake for sure.

I’ve got one 4 player flag map setup but I need an entire game of folks to test it.

> I mean really, 4 teams of 3… It’s perfect for those classic games of CTF from Halo 2. I used to love playing multi-flag CTF on Warlock. Come on guys, lets get some CTF in multi-team already…
>
> Four way flagfest, bring it on.

I am with this notion… BRING ON THE FLAGS!!! xD

The main problem are the maps. There are hardly any that support having four “bases”. I think Paradiso and Hemorrhage support 4-flag CTF, but I can’t think of any other maps that do.

Time for a Wizard remake… =)

That’s what Forge is for, we can make as many as we want. :3

This, very much this.

Well that sure didn’t get as much attention as I’d hoped, I’ve got a map or two anyone want to test it?

If this were to happen, I would vote it. It seems that Multi-Team should just be called Rocket Hog Race…

Halo 2 Warlock

> If this were to happen, I would vote it. It seems that Multi-Team should just be called Rocket Hog Race…

Ugg, I know… I wish they’d just make a -Yoink!- Race playlist already.