where are people getting this notion that aas are back?

From the video, all we’ve seen of AAs is a guy sprinting. This doesn’t mean AAs are back. Sprinting is, in fact, a very common feature in fps games.

On a side note, I’m loving how Halo 4’s looking so far. 343i is doing it right.

He’s sprinting and all the player models have jetpacks.

I really hope we get perks in Halo. Halo was getting stale.

If you look closely at some of the multiplayer footage you can see forms that look like they could be holograms.

> I really hope we get perks in Halo. Halo was getting stale.

No it wasn’t. Perks are unfair.

> I really hope we get perks in Halo. Halo was getting stale.

What halo was getting stale??? Reach yes that game had the closest thing to perks… LOADOUTS.

3:43 in the video Master Chief has an AA on his back (You’ll have to pause it on the right time because it only flashes it) he is holding A DMR in the desert.

> > I really hope we get perks in Halo. Halo was getting stale.
>
> No it wasn’t. Perks are unfair.

IF they are overbearing like COD they are, there are plenty of games that do them fine.

> He’s sprinting and all the player models have jetpacks.

Have you not seen the new chief with some sort of jet/ boost pack already built in? Of coarse the models in multiplayer are going to carry that on. You have both sprint and the other, which takes out he chance of there being loadouts, which is really what everyone really got pissed about. Armor abilities are fine in <mark>competitive</mark> play with NO LOADOUTS. It wont be the same as Reach. In reach you cant have jet pack and sprint at the same time. So that must mean no load in competitive modes in halo 4.