Where are our petitions?

I’ve seen a lot of petitions, interesting petitions about Halo 5 by the Community. Here there are some of them:
• Playable Elites
• Hornet and Falcon
• Brutes
• Flood
• Firefight
• Return of the Spectre (Halo2)
• More weapons and vehicles

Well, I know we have not seen anything (I guess it), but Holmes have confirmed there won’t be UNSC vehicles at launch…and it seems that there won’t be Brutes in the game. We have seen just the Phaeton (New Forerunner Vehicle) and Plasma Caster…so…is 343i trying to perform our petitions?
Thanks for read, and sorry for my English!
EDIT: I point that I love Halo 5 mechanics, 343i is doing a great work with it.

Petitions aren’t allowed though.

They also confirmed that elites won’t be playable

343i is really focusing on Warzone, and It’s great, but the same vehicles in all games, really?

• I really don’t care what happens here although I heard Elites will not be playable. - Yes, bringing those back would be awesome! - I really don’t care what happens here. - NO! I hated the flood. Please leave them dead for good. - I really don’t care what happens here. - That would be cool, but at the same time, I can’t really see it working. - Like what?Honestly, we don’t even really know that much about Halo 5 even after E3. However, I’m sure that more details will be revealed as we get closer to launch. Let’s just wait and see what happens before we start making tons of assumptions.

The rules to which we said we read by agreeing to sign-in here for the first time:
Please do not spam. Spam includes but is not limited to commercial posts, single word responses, petitions, non-English posts, posts containing all-caps, necroposts and bumps (replies purposely made to move the thread to the top of the active thread list).

> 2603643534597848;6:
> The rules to which we said we read by agreeing to sign-in here for the first time:
> Please do not spam. Spam includes but is not limited to commercial posts, single word responses, petitions, non-English posts, posts containing all-caps, necroposts and bumps (replies purposely made to move the thread to the top of the active thread list).

What are you talking about? I just said where our feedback is, even yours. I don’t understand your position

> 2533274885566464;7:
> > 2603643534597848;6:
> > The rules to which we said we read by agreeing to sign-in here for the first time:
> > Please do not spam. Spam includes but is not limited to commercial posts, single word responses, petitions, non-English posts, posts containing all-caps, necroposts and bumps (replies purposely made to move the thread to the top of the active thread list).
>
>
> What are you talking about? I just said where our feedback is, even yours. I don’t understand your position

No your title says “Where are out petitions?” You were given the answer; they’re not allowed on here.

> 2533274906745123;8:
> > 2533274885566464;7:
> > > 2603643534597848;6:
> > > The rules to which we said we read by agreeing to sign-in here for the first time:
> > > Please do not spam. Spam includes but is not limited to commercial posts, single word responses, petitions, non-English posts, posts containing all-caps, necroposts and bumps (replies purposely made to move the thread to the top of the active thread list).
> >
> >
> > What are you talking about? I just said where our feedback is, even yours. I don’t understand your position
>
>
> No your title says “Where are out petitions?” You were given the answer; they’re not allowed on here.

I can’t say “petitions” ? LOOL

Reaper knows what’s up. Locke’d.