Where are my Warzone 14 Premium Requisition packs?

Got the Limited collectors edition and the Warzone REQ Bundle: 14 Premium Requisition packs are NO WHERE to be found. Was there suppose to be another code on the digital card other that just the one or what?

You get 2 a week.

2 a week for the next 7 weeks. Would be nice if people actually read the description of these things before they flip out. This is like the 30th thread I seen since launch

I got two today

You get two a week, so you should have 4 by now.

It would be nice if people read the instructions and Descriptions Of Any item before they Start ranting.
you get Two Premium packs a week for 7 weeks.
Everybody should have opened 4 As of today Since today is the second week.

They contain some good stuff too

> 2533274804254253;7:
> They contain some good stuff too

Does everyone get the same stuff? Because I feel like my have been pretty lackluster.

> 2533274804597910;8:
> > 2533274804254253;7:
> > They contain some good stuff too
>
>
> Does everyone get the same stuff? Because I feel like my have been pretty lackluster.

No, everyone gets different Items, however they Are “Very good” items that are supposed to be unlocked

> 2533274799470124;1:
> Got the Limited collectors edition and the Warzone REQ Bundle: 14 Premium Requisition packs are NO WHERE to be found. Was there suppose to be another code on the digital card other that just the one or what?

how many people actually dont read what they buy… 2 packs a week, 7 weeks= 14 packs

I hope my next batch has a new assassination or stance. Haven’t got any of them yet.

I got my two today

> 2533274799470124;1:
> Got the Limited collectors edition and the Warzone REQ Bundle: 14 Premium Requisition packs are NO WHERE to be found. Was there suppose to be another code on the digital card other that just the one or what?

this is why you read the fine print folks… 2 a week for 7 weeks = 14 packs

what are the things you can expect inside? any examples?

I got my two yesterday. Wondering if its every Monday.

I have the same problem. I haven’t received ANY of the premium packs.

I don’t want to sound evil or sound like an -Yoink!-, but got did i laugh at the first comment. ‘‘no where to be found’’ and the replies of Theron Nett was just magnificent!

Got some nice weapons on my second 2 packs. Fave so far is Lawgiver shotty.

I think OP meant where is the code, not he`s used the codes and not got the pack.

How OP didn`t spot this after most of a month, idk.

Starting off buying the req pack without having bought any others will more then likely screw you over, and most certainly has a high chance of doing so on the first 2 packs.