Where are eden, empire, and truth?

Does anyone know why these maps aren’t in the slayer playlist? I’ve asked 343 but no response. just would make sense to have a variety. Unless they only want 6 maps at a time.

343 couldn’t possibly give a good reason why they didn’t include these maps in the slayer playlist. They would play infinitely better than the epic fusterclucks that are Orion and Plaza. Besides, more variety never hurts.

Yea, it’s mind boggling.

Idk about you but I’ve played eden in slayer.

> 2533274816992374;2:
> 343 couldn’t possibly give a good reason why they didn’t include these maps in the slayer playlist. They would play infinitely better than the epic fusterclucks that are Orion and Plaza. Besides, more variety never hurts.

Plaza is pretty good. Orion I hate, but slowly am growing on it. The motion trackers being so shallow kills me on that map though.

They’re in Team Arena. Played CTF and Slayer on them last night. Not sure why they’d be excluded from Slayer.

The only problem I have with any of them maps is their size. They seem a bit small, I think this is because 343 didn’t realize how small the maps would seem with Spartan Abilities.

I really wish that they’d have put all the arena maps in all the arena playlists. I hate The Rig, Orion, and Plaza, yet that’s what mostly appears in Slayer. I don’t see the reason to exclude some maps from some playlists. It makes no sense.