Where are Customs?

Where the flip did all the custom game modes and the amazingly in-depth options go? Oddball, Juggernaut, Infection, Assault, King of the Hill, Race, One Flag, Regicide, and all the other epic modes are all gone! Many of the custom game options are also missing. What’s there is actually super awesome. You can change a crazy amount of stuff ascociated with base player traits and Spartan abilities, but what happened to odd-man-out, bottomless magazines, and infinite grenades, or just infinite ammo in general?
Custom games are the biggest part of Halo multiplayer. It’s the reason Halo is so amazing. I’m holding out hope that they will all be added along with Forge in December, since they already confirmed that Grifball will be returning, but there is absolutely no reason that we should have to wait for customs to be added later. It’s not like Oddball is a complicated game mode like Warzone. It’s basically a variation on CTF. If 343 doesn’t fix customs soon Halo 5 will be abandoned by the community just like with Halo 4. Custom games are half the reason that anyone plays Halo multiplayer.

Come out in December

> 2533274880952365;2:
> Come out in December

Did they say so anywhere? I know Forge is coming then, but did Josh Holmes or anyone else specifically address customs?

I don’t think we are going to get those cool modes, I think Halo 5 might just be Arena Warzone

> 2533274880952365;2:
> Come out in December

I know Forge is confirmed for December, and with that I’m also guessing (hopefully) extra Custom game options and extra gametypes, but have they actually said anything about Customs within the December update? Or only Forge stuff?