where are all the trolls?

it feels… weird without them

I’m right here. 1 ban already.

Seriously though, they’ll come. In time, the obscenely arrogant posters will swarm these forums. Enjoy it now.

Yeah i know ^^
They are all on Bungie.net
They are in a better place now son,Troll Heaven

I don’t feel safe.

Its safe here :smiley:
everything here is so peacefull.
On Bungie day!BAAM! Troll invasion!!!

> it feels… weird without them

Are you volunteering to be one? :stuck_out_tongue:

> I’m right here. 1 ban already.
>
> Seriously though, they’ll come. In time, the obscenely arrogant posters will swarm these forums. Enjoy it now.

In all honesty, if we show all visitors that we only tolerate positive, community-oriented discussion and care here in our home, I don’t think they’ll want to stick around.

True that, EE. Trolls can’t feed if they aren’t fed.

> In all honesty, if we show all visitors that we only tolerate positive, community-oriented discussion and care here in our home, I don’t think they’ll want to stick around.

This is what I hope. I still check out the Bungie forums, and even post from time to time. There is just so much hostility and ridiculous comments that it can be extremely annoying.

It’s going to hinge on setting examples, for the upcoming wave upon wave of eager Bungie fans and dissenters, of how we respect each other and 343.

Wow! I love how this place is calm and no trolls screaming about how reach is awful… I think I will stick around.

I’m 12 and what is this?

Be glad you only have a small amount minor trolls, and not guys like John Cena and Wednesday.

> Be glad you only have a small amount minor trolls, and not guys like John Cena and Wednesday.

The beauty of these forums is you can only make an account linked with your gamertag. So its harder for trolls after they are banned to make another name and troll some more.

<4

I’m not going to troll the company that’s fixing this terrible game.
They’re going to make Reach good, or at least bareable, so they have my thanks already.

Bungie is either shutting down their forums or doing a lot of maintenance on the site. Trolls inbound.

I’m not a troll, but I joined anyway. Hope you guys don’t mind me here. I won’t be trolling, as I never did on bnet either.

> > Be glad you only have a small amount minor trolls, and not guys like John Cena and Wednesday.
>
> The beauty of these forums is you can only make an account linked with your gamertag. So its harder for trolls after they are banned to make another name and troll some more.
>
> <4

Really? That’s music to my ears. I don’t want to see a repeat of B.net here.

> > > Be glad you only have a small amount minor trolls, and not guys like John Cena and Wednesday.
> >
> > The beauty of these forums is you can only make an account linked with your gamertag. So its harder for trolls after they are banned to make another name and troll some more.
> >
> > <4
>
> Really? That’s music to my ears. I don’t want to see a repeat of B.net here.

Unfortunately anyone can make a Silver account, though. Do they have to link their account here with a Live Gold account?

For now trolls haven’t been welcome here, and we’ll fight to the death to keep them out.

Most of the trolls didn’t even have linked accounts on Bungie.net.

I think the 343i forums are safe from those trolls.