Where are all the other BTB gametypes?

I have been playing Halo Reach recently, and I realised that Halo 5 is missing a whopping over 50% of gametypes. BTB Heavies ring a bell? BTB Rockets come to mind? And then you ask, “Where are these gametypes in Halo 5?” Well, I can tell you. THEY DONT EXIST IN HALO 5. AT ALL. You’ll say “Thats ridiculous”. Sadly, its true. I am certain there needs to be a bigger focus on BTB and its gametypes and maps. I mean seriously? No dev maps? Now, I know what you’re thinking. ‘This guy is a clown, I love antifreeze and weird bits of ice sticking out.’ Well, do I have something for you. Comment your opinion on what BTB gametypes you want in Halo 5, and what sort of BTB maps you want as well as whatever else comes to mind, and 343 will (hopefully) notice this and put it in. Warzone may be the big thing at the moment, but BTB has the history of Halo. Lets bring some focus back into this beloved gametype.

BTB is in direct competition with warzone. Warzone has reqs. Warzone makes 343 $$$$. BTB won’t be getting any love. Plus why would they make BTB maps when they can make fancy emblems and HCS skins that kids will pay for? I don’t think we’d even have forge BTB if there wasn’t such a fuss about it after launch. I really miss Heavies. I’ve played so much Halo that when I go back to BF4 I’m like “Wow there’s a tank just sitting there!” Sad.

Forget every other game mode, I want an all CTF BTB playlist with maps that actually have vehicles to use such as a tank or phaeton

I miss old school BTB game types like one bomb, one flag, crazy King, heavies, multi bomb, territories. You know the fun symmetrical and asymmetrical game types that made Halo stand head and shoulders above other multiplayer games.

> 2535468812026872;2:
> BTB is in direct competition with warzone. Warzone has reqs. Warzone makes 343 $$$$. BTB won’t be getting any love. Plus why would they make BTB maps when they can make fancy emblems and HCS skins that kids will pay for? I don’t think we’d even have forge BTB if there wasn’t such a fuss about it after launch. I really miss Heavies. I’ve played so much Halo that when I go back to BF4 I’m like “Wow there’s a tank just sitting there!” Sad.

This hits the nail on the head, 343i really don’t give a damn about big team, they are all about grabbing the cash quick and hoping nobody notices that Halo is slowly becoming a shadow of its former self.

> 2812739231567241;4:
> I miss old school BTB game types like one bomb, one flag, crazy King, heavies, multi bomb, territories. You know the fun symmetrical and asymmetrical game types that made Halo stand head and shoulders above other multiplayer games.
>
>
> > 2535468812026872;2:
> > BTB is in direct competition with warzone. Warzone has reqs. Warzone makes 343 $$$$. BTB won’t be getting any love. Plus why would they make BTB maps when they can make fancy emblems and HCS skins that kids will pay for? I don’t think we’d even have forge BTB if there wasn’t such a fuss about it after launch. I really miss Heavies. I’ve played so much Halo that when I go back to BF4 I’m like “Wow there’s a tank just sitting there!” Sad.
>
>
> This hits the nail on the head, 343i really don’t give a damn about big team, they are all about grabbing the cash quick and hoping nobody notices that Halo is slowly becoming a shadow of its former self.

Slowly? The game launched with missing gametypes period. It’s been a shadow since then.