where are all the halo 1,2 and 3 players?

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making non constructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

I had to make an account and get in on these forums, it was too much reading what all these kids are saying. So where are all the halo 1, 2 and 3 players who know reach is garbage and know that halo 4 is following the same path. Im looking for those players who knew halo ended at halo 3. Where are you guys at?

were still here, and were even the majority I think. But yeah you’re right, there’s so many people that just don’t understand the Halo games in general, and therefore support stupid things. Very annoying when you see someone advocating for sprint when they simply don’t understand it.

I hate Halo Reach as well, but there needs to be some sort of GOOD change in Halo 4 to distinguish from Halo 3 but keeps the gameplay true to Halo.

I dunno about you guys, but I don’t want to play a shinier Halo 3.

It’s garbage, because there is change right? OK.
I’m a player of them all. Problem lol?

> were still here, and were even the majority I think. But yeah you’re right, there’s so many people that just don’t understand the Halo games in general, and therefore support stupid things. Very annoying when you see someone advocating for sprint when they simply don’t understand it.

Oh mighty God of Halo wisdom, please explain to me how sprint advocates only support it because they “don’t understand”. I for one, have played every Halo game extensively and I fully support the addition of sprint. Stop being ignorant. Just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean they don’t know what they’re talking about.

I like Halo 3 and Reach. I’d play Halo 3 more if there wasn’t so much lag.

> > were still here, and were even the majority I think. But yeah you’re right, there’s so many people that just don’t understand the Halo games in general, and therefore support stupid things. Very annoying when you see someone advocating for sprint when they simply don’t understand it.
>
> Oh mighty God of Halo wisdom, please explain to me how sprint advocates only support it because they “don’t understand”. I for one, have played every Halo game extensively and I fully support the addition of sprint. Stop being ignorant. Just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean they don’t know what they’re talking about.

I don’t want to turn this into another sprint discussion. But please, tell me your rank on H2 and H3, and lets see if what you’re saying is true.

BTW, WHY are basically all MLG pro’s against sprint? And also please enlighten me on what sprint really adds to the game that can’t be accomplished by giving players a faster default moving speed. There are no reasons other then that it is what the “modern” shooter does blabla. Its only their to attract the CoD players. Thats just the way it is.

I’m a Halo fan ever since 2003 and i support Halo 4.

U mad hater?

You really think we all share your same pessimistic vision on the world?

I saw this photo posted a few hours ago and i think it explains all the people that think Halo 4 should be reach2.0:

> were still here, and were even the majority I think. But yeah you’re right, there’s so many people that just don’t understand the Halo games in general, and therefore support stupid things. Very annoying when you see someone advocating for sprint when they simply don’t understand it.

This. These forums are a wreck. I think the people that actually understand what Halo is, and how it works are in the vast minority.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> I don’t want to turn this into another sprint discussion. But please, tell me your rank on H2 and H3, and lets see if what you’re saying is true.

whats does rank here have anything to do with anything lmfao, idiot

I’ve said this before, and i’ll say it again. I’ve been playing Halo since day 1, November 15, 2001. I’ve played and own every Halo game since that day. I own Halo: CE, I own Halo 2, I own Halo 3, I own ODST, Reach, Wars, and Anniversary. I love them all to the fullest extent possible. I do not hate Reach. I love it. I loved ODST’s different direction. I loved Wars for what it was, and I absolutely loved the remake of the original despite it including Reach Multiplayer instead of Traditional. I don’t care whether or not Halo is competitive. I play Halo to have fun, which is why I stay away from Matchmaking. I have more fun in Custom Games than I ever will in Matchmaking. I know Halo inside and out. I’ve been playing it for 10 years and have not turned to any other game. Halo 4 can do whatever it wants. And it will be the best Halo to date. I don’t care what they add. Let them add their version of “Perks”, let them add Sprint and newer Armor Abilities. I don’t care. Let the game change. I’ve logged more hours on Halo 2 and 3 more than any other game, but I want it to change. Don’t you dare tell me that I don’t understand Halo.

> It’s garbage, because there is change right? OK.
> I’m a player of them all. Problem lol?

Apparently if you enjoy all the Halo games, you don’t understand Halo. I guess to be a true Halo fan you must only like a portion of the Halo series.

> > I don’t want to turn this into another sprint discussion. But please, tell me your rank on H2 and H3, and lets see if what you’re saying is true.
>
> whats does rank here have anything to do with anything lmfao, idiot

It roughly shows how good you are (not reach though). Better players understand the game better. Quite logical I think.

It’s clear that the complainers have the same mindset as COD developpers:

“Don’t evolve gameplay, use the old gameplay”

And now the whiners try to use a few tactics by claiming that only Reach fans love Halo 4, but deep inside themselfs they know it is false.They know as much as the supporters that those ancient Halo fans support Halo 4 as well just like me.

Hatrs gonna hate,i feel sorry for your negative mindsets sucks to be ya

> I had to make an account and get in on these forums, it was too much reading what all these kids are saying. So where are all the halo 1, 2 and 3 players who know reach is garbage and know that halo 4 is following the same path. Im looking for those players who knew halo ended at halo 3. Where are you guys at?

When I read posts like these that get the same few people to a limited responsive degree, it shows the post was all for naught. As usual, players have turned the video game of Halo into the Ark of the Covenant (#seewhatididthere?)

> <mark>Better players understand the game better</mark>. Quite logical I think.

Apparently also the quickest to tuck tail and run when things don’t go their way. Halo began to evolve. Oh the humanity.

I understand they created the “Halo Formula” but someone needs to find the doctrine or the scripture that completely evaluates that “Halo Must Be Played Such and Such Way” b/c there is nothing out there that says “The OG Fans Wrote The Rules On How To Play Halo”

Oh and you won’t find it b/c there is none. Play the game or don’t. It is not any more far fetched than that.

> It’s clear that the complainers have the same mindset as COD developpers:
>
> “Don’t evolve gameplay, use the old gameplay”
>
> And now the whiners try to use a few tactics by claiming that only Reach fans love Halo 4, but deep inside themselfs they know it is false.They know as much as the supporters that those ancient Halo fans support Halo 4 as well just like me.
>
> Hatrs gonna hate,i feel sorry for your negative mindsets sucks to be ya

We’re not advocating no change, were advocating no bad change and/or change for the sake of change.

If you have specific issues you’d like to discuss or debate, feel free to contribute in a constructive way. This, however, is neither constructive nor helpful.