Where are all of the Kelloggs promos?

I work in Wal-Mart retail stores as a vendor. My business is in charge of 45 super centers in fact between the state of Kentucky and Indiana. And every day since the it’s “initial beginning” of the so called free Halo Wars 2 promo codes in February on certain marked Kelloggs products, I have not seen one single sticker or marked product to date. Trust me I have checked every single Wal-Mart every day for a month… Where are all the free downloads? If you guys paid them money, 343 has been robbed blind. Can anyone explain this?

Are you referring to this? If so I haven’t seen any, then again your post is the first time I’ve heard of this.

No clue, it sounds like you are well informed. You can’t tell us about these codes?

> 2535442569875751;2:
> Are you referring to this? If so I haven’t seen any, then again your post is the first time I’ve heard of this.

Yes I’m referring to that! For the past month and a half I have been looking for those things and not one single shredd of evidence

> 2533274806679134;3:
> No clue, it sounds like you are well informed. You can’t tell us about these codes?

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/halo-wars-2-promotion.html

Kellogg is supposed to be hosting a promo for halo wars 2 for free blitz packs on select marked products. And not one shredd of evidence has shown up. The advertisements in Wal-Mart’s have even been taking down.

As well what the heck? Perhaps there was a fall out?

Here is the complete list of products the stickers are supposed to be on:
(Exclusively at walmart)
Austin® Crackers
Carr’s® Crackers
Carr’s® Cookies
Cheez-It® Products
Famous Amos® Cookies
Jack’s® Cookies
Jackson’s® Cookies
Keebler® Cones
Keebler® Cookies
Keebler® Crackers