Where Am I- Another Forum Game

A while ago I made a forum game called “Who Am I” where people give clues about a particular character from the Halo universe. That seems to have gone over well, so I’ll make another one!

This time you need to give details about a particular location in the Halo universe. It can be as big as a planet, or something smaller like Chief’s Longsword in the aftermath of Installion 04’s destruction. Just make sure give enough clues.

I’ll start it off, first one to answer correctly gets to go next :slight_smile:

I am on the planet Reach.
I am in an ONI facility underneath Menachite Mountain.
There are Spartans here.
Where am I?

> A while ago I made a forum game called “Who Am I” where people give clues about a particular character from the Halo universe. That seems to have gone over well, so I’ll make another one!
>
> This time you need to give details about a particular location in the Halo universe. It can be as big as a planet, or something smaller like Chief’s Longsword in the aftermath of Installion 04’s destruction. Just make sure give enough clues.
>
> I’ll start it off, first one to answer correctly gets to go next :slight_smile:
>
> I am on the planet Reach.
> I am in an ONI facility underneath Menachite Mountain.
> There are Spartans here.
> Where am I?

CASTLE Base :wink:

> > A while ago I made a forum game called “Who Am I” where people give clues about a particular character from the Halo universe. That seems to have gone over well, so I’ll make another one!
> >
> > This time you need to give details about a particular location in the Halo universe. It can be as big as a planet, or something smaller like Chief’s Longsword in the aftermath of Installion 04’s destruction. Just make sure give enough clues.
> >
> > I’ll start it off, first one to answer correctly gets to go next :slight_smile:
> >
> > I am on the planet Reach.
> > I am in an ONI facility underneath Menachite Mountain.
> > There are Spartans here.
> > Where am I?
>
> CASTLE Base :wink:

Correct! I love First Strike, nearly finished with it.

Wooo! Okay…Umm…

I was forced to activate this.
If not for the intervention of my new-found ally,the galaxy would have been extinguished of life.
Where am I?

> Wooo! Okay…Umm…
>
>
> I was forced to activate this.
> If not for the intervention of my new-found ally,the galaxy would have been extinguished of life.
> Where am I?

Pillar of Autumn Crash site… actually there are multiple answers for that

im gonna guess the ark

i would guess the ark as well…course i was beaten to the punch. miranda keys was forced to activate the halo array and the gravemind for a moment was an ally in stopping the prophet and helping deactivate the array

I can safely say you are both incorrect,but now this gives way to the actual correct answer.

Ok I really hope this isn’t the wrong answer. Is it Installation 05?

> > >

Nobody else posted between you guys… so you didn’t have to quote each other. xP Some might say I’m nit-picking, but threads flow much better when quotes are used appropriately. :wink: Unless you’re trying to get me to exercise my scrolling finger. :stuck_out_tongue:

On topic, I love the sound of this game, and will be sure to contribute to it. xD

> Ok I really hope this isn’t the wrong answer. Is it Installation 05?

Correct :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. This should be enough, lol.

Some in the UNSC might refer to my location as “Uneven Elephant”.
Where am I?
I’d like to add that anyone who googles for answers will be eaten alive by the flood in their sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

undeliying herapoint, you know i cant spell half of this stuff, i still cant spell biere territory. anyway the giant space station in first strike

> undeliying herapoint, you know i cant spell half of this stuff, i still cant spell biere territory. anyway the giant space station in first strike

Correct, no points deducted for spelling, haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am on a world that was invaded by the covenant

A spartan team in a trailer was first seen in game here

Adam is here

Reach?
no its not that
Harvest?
nope but they are in a same game
arcadia
if I half to go deeper then this is it
Pirth City

> Reach?

no.

now think, who is Adam? that should give you your answer

arcadia?

> I am on a world that was invaded by the covenant
>
> A spartan team in a trailer was first seen in game here
>
> Adam is here

Arcadia you have to save Adam and transport him to his mother at the the transports

> arcadia?

correct!