When's your play time?

I’m curious on what time do you guys usually get on to play Halo. Of course, this doesn’t have to necessarily apply to Halo alone, as you may also play other Xbox games at your own accord. It would also be wise to state your own timezone, especially if you hang out with people who live in different countries from yours.

Under preferable conditions, I’ll usually get on around 7:00 PM EST.

> 2535429593088083;1:
> I’m curious on what time do you guys usually get on to play Halo. Of course, this doesn’t have to necessarily apply to Halo alone, as you may also play other Xbox games at your own accord. It would also be wise to state your own timezone, especially if you hang out with people who live in different countries from yours.
>
> Under preferable conditions, I’ll usually get on around 7:00 PM EST.

Normally 6:00 PM central.

Honestly my schedule is pretty hectic so it’s more about squeezing an hour out of thin air a couple times a week these days. Saturday Evenings are the most consistent, hence why I schedule my customs nights on them.

When ever I have time. Frequently at 4:00am EST on Saturday morning.

Usually every other weekend around 6PM Pacific Time.

> 2535433238497925;4:
> When ever I have time. Frequently at 4:00am EST on Saturday morning.

Wow. You’re quite the early bird!

Weekends, typically. Usually anywhere from 10 AM to 8 PM EST. Depends on my schedule, though.

> 2535429593088083;6:
> > 2535433238497925;4:
> > When ever I have time. Frequently at 4:00am EST on Saturday morning.
>
> Wow. You’re quite the early bird!

I had a job thirty years ago that required me to get up that early. After doing that for twenty years, it is now a habit that I have not broken yet.

Whenever my children let me. So generally late at night

mon through fri 5pm to 9pm est saturday 8am to 1pm est sunday random

It varies due to the nature of my schedule. I could be on as early as 8AM or as late as 11PM.

At night around 6-9PM. Doesn’t always happen at that time though. I try getting afternoon sessions in, but doesn’t happen often as well.

Late at night on a Friday and/or Saturday. Depending on how tired out I am. I can only play when my gf is asleep. She doesn’t like me gaming lots.

I usually start playing at 4:00 pm (GMT) on most days.

[deleted]

All day pacific time…

Whenever I want and as often as I can