When?

When are we getting BR start?
When are we getting team snipers without the shotguns?

Try customs

If you played the beta, Team BR’s really didn’t turn out well. A lot of complaints and unbalance meant it didn’t get put in the full game for launch unless they can tweak it and fix it enough. Although, I struggle to understand why people need team br’s…AR/Magnum starts in H5 is actually enjoyable in comparison to the other halo games.

Team Snipers will probably be a weekend playlist soon and if enough people want it, will progress to permanent :slight_smile:

> 2533274871019237;3:
> If you played the beta, Team BR’s really didn’t turn out well. A lot of complaints and unbalance meant it didn’t get put in the full game for launch unless they can tweak it and fix it enough. Although, I struggle to understand why people need team br’s…AR/Magnum starts in H5 is actually enjoyable in comparison to the other halo games.
>
> Team Snipers will probably be a weekend playlist soon and if enough people want it, will progress to permanent :slight_smile:

This.

AR/Magnum starts are the way to go in Halo 5 which encourage movement and power weapon pickups. The Magnum is really good and has range, so no one is without a means to attack/defend themselves at a distance while they move to get other weapons. I think it’s great the way it is.

> 2654577101795508;4:
> > 2533274871019237;3:
> > If you played the beta, Team BR’s really didn’t turn out well. A lot of complaints and unbalance meant it didn’t get put in the full game for launch unless they can tweak it and fix it enough. Although, I struggle to understand why people need team br’s…AR/Magnum starts in H5 is actually enjoyable in comparison to the other halo games.
> >
> > Team Snipers will probably be a weekend playlist soon and if enough people want it, will progress to permanent :slight_smile:
>
>
> This.
>
> AR/Magnum starts are the way to go in Halo 5 which encourage movement and power weapon pickups. The Magnum is really good and has range, so no one is without a means to attack/defend themselves at a distance while they move to get other weapons. I think it’s great the way it is.

hmm on those small maps the magnum is pretty much a reskin of the BR, so it does feel like BR starts somehow, which is why I don’t complain too much about no BR starts