When you get Halo 4...

Will you go straight to matchmaking to get far in the ranks (assuming ranks like Hero, Legend are in Halo 4) or will you find out the new threat and (hopefully) beat it? I wanna see the new threat first, i don’t know who would go to matchmaking, but anyway, thoughts? Answers?

In order (this is what I always do)
Spend about 3 or 4 days on Campaign finishing the story and exploring.
Go into Forge to learn other weapon capabilities and learn the new forge system
Matchmaking.

> In order (this is what I always do)
> Spend about 3 or 4 days on Campaign finishing the story and exploring.
> Go into Forge to learn other weapon capabilities and learn the new forge system
> Matchmaking.

agreed

Well since I’ll probably be going to the midnight release, I’ll play maybe 2 or 3 online matches. Then play online for the rest of the week and play the campaign on the weekend when I won’t be interrupted by things like sleep.

I don’t understand why people want to play multiplayer before campaign.

> Well since I’ll probably be going to the midnight release, I’ll play maybe 2 or 3 online matches. Then play online for the rest of the week and play the campaign on the weekend when I won’t be interrupted by things like sleep.

same.

Play campaign on easy.
Play campaign on legendary.
Play campaign n easy and get any easter eggs, skulls, terminals, or anything interesting they hid.
Play around in forge (if they have it)
Play some matchmaking.

If it’s good I’ll play it happily.

If it’s bad I’ll record a video saying it’s good and I’ll show how much I love it by smashing it into bits with a hammer. I will then upload it to YouTube and criticize 343 for what they’ve done. I will then send the video directly to 343 employees as well as a DVD of it to their office in Washington.

And yes, you can hold me to that one because I’m not joking.

Play the campaign and try and get used to the gameplay mechanics. Then go to custom games and forge to get ideas for weapon spawns and placements then go to multiplayer and try and be as badass as the characters in campaign.

I have no respect for anyone who plays the Multiplayer first.

Campaign and then to forge and after a few days I will visit matchmaking.