When WZ changes from a 6 man limit

Since the 6 man limit WZ feels like it plays like it should cause Sarah’s prompt to destroy the core is now actually feasible.Though there may still be req level disadvantages.

Farming/rushing is gone pretty much though it is still possible for a 6 man team to triple cap early they can’t hold it and there is an actaul chance to take it back.

I can’t really see them changing it with out ruining aspects of warzone. I was thinking 8 could be the max party size but then rushing might be a thing again.

If they had a party only playlist I could just see teams having a short ammount of players.

Do we even know exactly how matchmaking works exactly?

The whole point I made this topic instead of posting in the 6 man limit thread was to discuss what good has come from having a 6 man limit instead of why it’s bad.

> 2533274962122285;1:
> Since the 6 man limit WZ feels like it plays like it should cause Sarah’s prompt to destroy the core is now actually feasible.Though there may still be req level disadvantages.
>
> Farming/rushing is gone pretty much though it is still possible for a 6 man team to triple cap early they can’t hold it and there is an actaul chance to take it back.
>
> I can’t really see them changing it with out ruining aspects of warzone. I was thinking 8 could be the max party size but then rushing might be a thing again.
>
> If they had a party only playlist I could just see teams having a short ammount of players.
>
> Do we even know exactly how matchmaking works exactly?

all they need to do is make full fireteams match against other full fireteams and randoms against randoms

> 2533274962122285;1:
> Since the 6 man limit WZ feels like it plays like it should cause Sarah’s prompt to destroy the core is now actually feasible.Though there may still be req level disadvantages.
>
> Farming/rushing is gone pretty much though it is still possible for a 6 man team to triple cap early they can’t hold it and there is an actaul chance to take it back.
>
> I can’t really see them changing it with out ruining aspects of warzone. I was thinking 8 could be the max party size but then rushing might be a thing again.
>
> If they had a party only playlist I could just see teams having a short ammount of players.
>
> Do we even know exactly how matchmaking works exactly?

There’s already 8 man fireteam sizes in btb. Just give us 12 man fireteams in warzone.

This has all been discussed in great detail in the main thread about this issue. There are multiple nuanced solutions that let everyone play how they want. You’ve even posted in the main thread. Are you refusing to read the main thread for some reason?

Fireteam limits of any size on the only Warzone playlist are not acceptable solutions.

> 2533274798310573;3:
> > 2533274962122285;1:
> > Since the 6 man limit WZ feels like it plays like it should cause Sarah’s prompt to destroy the core is now actually feasible.Though there may still be req level disadvantages.
> >
> > Farming/rushing is gone pretty much though it is still possible for a 6 man team to triple cap early they can’t hold it and there is an actaul chance to take it back.
> >
> > I can’t really see them changing it with out ruining aspects of warzone. I was thinking 8 could be the max party size but then rushing might be a thing again.
> >
> > If they had a party only playlist I could just see teams having a short ammount of players.
> >
> > Do we even know exactly how matchmaking works exactly?
>
> There’s already 8 man fireteam sizes in btb. Just give us 12 man fireteams in warzone.

I like btb but hate playing it cause of 8 man teams.

> 2533274807067577;4:
> This has all been discussed in great detail in the main thread about this issue. There are multiple nuanced solutions that let everyone play how they want. You’ve even posted in the main thread. Are you refusing to read the main thread for some reason?
>
> Fireteam limits of any size on the only Warzone playlist are not acceptable solutions.

People in there seem intent on full man team only and discussing farming that doesn’t exist.

Which one one was the main one exactly there was a few that where just repetitive.

> 2533274962122285;6:
> > 2533274807067577;4:
> > This has all been discussed in great detail in the main thread about this issue. There are multiple nuanced solutions that let everyone play how they want. You’ve even posted in the main thread. Are you refusing to read the main thread for some reason?
> >
> > Fireteam limits of any size on the only Warzone playlist are not acceptable solutions.
>
> People in there seem intent on full man team only and discussing farming that doesn’t exist.
>
> Which one one was the main one exactly there was a few that where just repetitive.

That’s absolutely false. The only 1000+ response thread on this issue is filled with arguments for implementing solutions that make Warzone good for everyone. No one is making any arguments for only allowing full teams. The only people arguing for only making the mode good for some players are 343 and the people supporting the fireteam change and calling for no further changes.

> 2533274807067577;7:
> > 2533274962122285;6:
> > > 2533274807067577;4:
> > > This has all been discussed in great detail in the main thread about this issue. There are multiple nuanced solutions that let everyone play how they want. You’ve even posted in the main thread. Are you refusing to read the main thread for some reason?
> > >
> > > Fireteam limits of any size on the only Warzone playlist are not acceptable solutions.
> >
> > People in there seem intent on full man team only and discussing farming that doesn’t exist.
> >
> > Which one one was the main one exactly there was a few that where just repetitive.
>
> That’s absolutely false. The only 1000+ response thread on this issue is filled with arguments for implementing solutions that make Warzone good for everyone. No one is making any arguments for only allowing full teams. The only people arguing for only making the mode good for some players are 343 and the people supporting the fireteam change and calling for no further changes.

Sorry I forgot that topic existed I was thinking of other topics. That’s filled with complaining about 6 man limit. This topic isn’t about that.

The whole point of this topic was to discuss what good had come out of the 6 man limit.

I farmed so much with a 6 man team today :wink:

> 2535418358347893;9:
> I farmed so much with a 6 man team today :wink:

Can I look at the game to see if I would consider it farming.

let’s stick to the established thread to continue this discussion