When will we see the next Halo 4 Trailer?

(This is no Hate Post)

I am currently speaking on behalf of the Halo Waypoint community that, “When will we get to see the next Halo 4 Trailer?”

It is 2012 now, 6 months since the first Halo 4 trailer?

It would be nice to know when the next trailer will be released, or maybe some Gameplay photos?

If not, a release date for the trailer or something?

Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

When people become patient.

In reality, I predict sometime in the spring or February.

Most likely E3. If anything is shown before then, it’ll be at the little xbox preview event microsoft holds around Feburary to show of some of each years forthcoming games but those don’t seem grand enough for a Halo 4 bombshell.

I think sometime around the end of january or around feburary would be nice. :slight_smile:
I can wait though.
Also, it’ll most likely be a vidoc or something small first before they get to a full blown-out trailer.

> (This is no Hate Post)
>
> <mark>I am currently speaking on behalf of the Halo Waypoint community</mark> that, “When will we get to see the next Halo 4 Trailer?”
>
> It is 2012 now, 6 months since the first Halo 4 trailer?
>
> It would be nice to know when the next trailer will be released, or maybe some Gameplay photos?
>
> If not, a release date for the trailer or something?
>
> Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

Yes I would like to see a ViDoc or a new trailer sometime soon, BUT NEVER, EVER try to speak on behalf of the entire Halo Waypoint community. Too many times do I see ppl try and say “nobody likes bloom” or “anyone that played Halo when CE came out hates Reach”. Your oppinion is what makes you a PART of the community. Of course the Halo Waypoint community wants to see something new on Halo4, but im just saying, dont think that your oppinion is fact or that its the same as everyone elses.

> Most likely E3. If anything is shown before then, it’ll be at the little xbox preview event microsoft holds around Feburary to show of some of each years forthcoming games but those don’t seem grand enough for a Halo 4 bombshell.

Wrong, 343i will most likely show a lot of game play videos before E3. Stop with the “most likely at E3” crap.

I’ve heard rumors that they will be showing off something really soon, some say the CES thing going on this month.

I personally think there won’t be anything at CES, but at PAX east. PAX east will focus on games not media like CES.

+5

> (This is no Hate Post)
>
> I am currently speaking on behalf of the Halo Waypoint community that, “When will we get to see the next Halo 4 Trailer?”
>
>
> It would be nice to know when the next trailer will be released, or maybe some Gameplay photos?
>
>

Probably never.

If I had to guess, I would say that the Vidoc they filmed back in November will be released in February and that it’ll be similar to this one.

> > Most likely E3. If anything is shown before then, it’ll be at the little xbox preview event microsoft holds around Feburary to show of some of each years forthcoming games but those don’t seem grand enough for a Halo 4 bombshell.
>
> Wrong, 343i will most likely show a lot of game play videos before E3. Stop with the “most likely at E3” crap.
>
> I’ve heard rumors that they will be showing off something really soon, some say the CES thing going on this month.

Ha. I make estimated guesses that there will be something at either the biggest yearly game expo or microsofts little preview shindig that’s coming soon and you tell me to stop with the crap because you have rumours that there will be something really soon? Some say CES? Who says CES? It’s a tech show. You show off technology there, not games… Wait a second… Oh I don’t like where this is going.

> > > Most likely E3. If anything is shown before then, it’ll be at the little xbox preview event microsoft holds around Feburary to show of some of each years forthcoming games but those don’t seem grand enough for a Halo 4 bombshell.
> >
> > Wrong, 343i will most likely show a lot of game play videos before E3. Stop with the “most likely at E3” crap.
> >
> > I’ve heard rumors that they will be showing off something really soon, some say the CES thing going on this month.
>
> Ha. I make estimated guesses that there will be something at either the biggest yearly game expo or microsofts little preview shindig that’s coming soon and you tell me to stop with the crap because you have rumours that there will be something really soon? Some say CES? Who says CES? It’s a tech show. You show off technology there, not games… Wait a second… Oh I don’t like where this is going.

Seriously though Jess. E3? there will DEFINITELY be content released before E3. BS Angel said in her bulletin a couple weeks back that her resolution is to bring us more Halo 4 content. Why would they reveal it at E3 2011 and wait a full year to get in depth with it?

I’d rather have ViDocs instead of trailers, lots and lots of ViDocs. I’m not against couple trailers, but you can just get so much more information from ViDocs without actually getting any spoilers of the story. To be honest, I’d be happy with the few following months if we only got a ViDoc showcasing the power of their new engine for Halo 4, that’d be much more valuable for me than any real trailer.

> > > Most likely E3. If anything is shown before then, it’ll be at the little xbox preview event microsoft holds around Feburary to show of some of each years forthcoming games but those don’t seem grand enough for a Halo 4 bombshell.
> >
> > Wrong, 343i will most likely show a lot of game play videos before E3. Stop with the “most likely at E3” crap.
> >
> > I’ve heard rumors that they will be showing off something really soon, some say the CES thing going on this month.
>
> Ha. I make estimated guesses that there will be something at either the biggest yearly game expo or microsofts little preview shindig that’s coming soon and you tell me to stop with the crap because you have rumours that there will be something really soon? Some say CES? Who says CES? It’s a tech show. You show off technology there, not games… Wait a second… Oh I don’t like where this is going.

Halo Reach had screenshots, a trailer, and a Beta way before E3.

> > > > Most likely E3. If anything is shown before then, it’ll be at the little xbox preview event microsoft holds around Feburary to show of some of each years forthcoming games but those don’t seem grand enough for a Halo 4 bombshell.
> > >
> > > Wrong, 343i will most likely show a lot of game play videos before E3. Stop with the “most likely at E3” crap.
> > >
> > > I’ve heard rumors that they will be showing off something really soon, some say the CES thing going on this month.
> >
> > Ha. I make estimated guesses that there will be something at either the biggest yearly game expo or microsofts little preview shindig that’s coming soon and you tell me to stop with the crap because you have rumours that there will be something really soon? Some say CES? Who says CES? It’s a tech show. You show off technology there, not games… Wait a second… Oh I don’t like where this is going.
>
> Halo Reach had screenshots, a trailer, and a Beta way before E3.

Yes but u forget. Bungie made Reach not 343i. Who knows what their marketing plan will be like.

There will be a major reveal of the campaign and multiplayer at Reach on August 30th 2552.

its actually been 7 months. it was announced in the beginnig of june

I’m honestly starting to think that the next time that we will see another trailer will be at this years E3.

> (This is no Hate Post)
>
> I am currently speaking on behalf of the Halo Waypoint community that, “When will we get to see the next Halo 4 Trailer?”
>
>
>
>

The next trailer, ViDoc, or and video for that matter is unknown to us for now. If 343i’s is doing anything remotely similar to what Bungie did for Reach, there’s really no telling where are next from. The most reliable piece of info is from what BS Angel wrote about a week ago telling everyone she plans to give us the smallest possible piece of information about Halo 4. So sometime this month we should expect something on the front page. Hell don’t be shocked if it shows up later today. If you guys have been on Halo Waypoint your XBOX or the main page the schedule is up and it shows nothing for today. I’ve noticed on rare occasions that when it’s like that we sometimes get a treat from 343i. Let’s cross our fingers guys.

343 is like Valve. Dem_Delays.