When will we get week 2 for arena req bundle?

the title

Should be tomorrow because they were released last Tuesday, unless they are feeling nice to release it early, but I bet not.

> 2533274805818439;2:
> Should be tomorrow because they were released last Tuesday, unless they are feeling nice to release it early, but I bet not.

343 aren’t nice so it tomorrow

Is it even worth buying one of these. Ive thought about it a lot but im not sure i would like to hear opinions from people who have bought one already

> 2535419713298100;4:
> Is it even worth buying one of these. Ive thought about it a lot but im not sure i would like to hear opinions from people who have bought one already

This has been asked and argued millions of times on here but, its up to you. I bought it because I have disposable income and wanted to give 343 some more money, and I enjoy what I’ve gotten out of the pack so far.

> 2535419713298100;4:
> Is it even worth buying one of these. Ive thought about it a lot but im not sure i would like to hear opinions from people who have bought one already

Its only worth it if :

1. You don’t mind buying REQ packs with real $ instead of grinding.
  2. You are basically done with collecting the uncommon & rare REQs (silver REQ packs)
  3. You don’t mind getting 2 packs (6 unlocks total) per week instead of all at once.

These packs are a better value compared to spending real money on just Gold packs. (Arena packs and Warzone packs contain 3 unlocks whereas Gold is just 2 per pack)

> 2535419713298100;4:

I think the flow chart is pretty simple:

1. Are you opposed to buying req packs?
  • Yes? Then don’t.
  • No? Go to 2.
  1. Are you finished with silver packs?
  • Yes? Then this will get you a lot of good high level stuff.
  • No? This is probably a waste, unless you want to buy and wait to open until you’re finished with silvers.

My guess is tuesday as thats when they cam out last week.

> 2535419713298100;4:

I did buy them, then realised you only get 3 Permanent Unlocks per pack, a Silver Pack is two
you are technically getting more for your money with 14 premium packs over buying silvers.
But I assumed there would be more than 3 Req unlocks, in a pack that was advertised with just being permanent unlocks, when I opened mine and only saw 3, I did regret my purchase.