when will we get our emails to download just gotit

so when are we getting a download link would it be later today or tomorrow
i have solid internet but i would like to download asap frees up the net for everyone else in the house we usually only do downloads at night or early morning

> 2533274836905307;1:
> so when are we getting a download link would it be later today or tomorrow
> i have solid internet but i would like to download asap frees up the net for everyone else in the house we usually only do downloads at night or early morning

The latest Inside Infinite blog that released says that the Flight will go live for downloads on Thursday evening (US time). Play sessions will start on Friday.

The emails we’re getting are just selection confirmation emails to let you know you’ll be able to play.

2 days invites will get out,nothing more nothing less.

> 2533274865778947;2:
> > 2533274836905307;1:
> > so when are we getting a download link would it be later today or tomorrow
> > i have solid internet but i would like to download asap frees up the net for everyone else in the house we usually only do downloads at night or early morning
>
> The latest Inside Infinite blog that released says that the Flight will go live for downloads on Thursday evening (US time). Play sessions will start on Friday.
>
> The emails we’re getting are just selection confirmation emails to let you know you’ll be able to play.

thank you so much so happy and ready