When will we get Halo X1 News?

IS it possible that we could have some information at PAX? TGS? (unlikely). Next E3?. I just really want some news soon. or at least a date where we will get some news.

We started getting Halo 4 info in March. BUT 343 has more employees now so I say December.

I’d say we will hear something by the end of November at the earliest. I think they plan on releasing it in 2014, so I would say that they’ll start teasing it out over the course of a year.

Keep in mind that the game hasn’t even been announced yet. The trailer we saw was for the Halo brand in general and was meant to show that the X1 will get a Halo too, an experience set to begin in 2014. So I think we might see another CGI trailer that will reveal the name of the game and maybe some more solid details too. This can happen at any time, but I think the safest yet most optimistic bet would be a VGA reveal at December. After that we’ll likely have to wait till March again.

That said, we have one wildcard option… ARGs! Halo has a history with ARGs, so it won’t be too far-fetched and these things can happen at any time. An ARG could even pop up tomorrow, for all we know. I just hope they’ll have one this time, they’re pretty cool :slight_smile:

I doubt we’ll hear anything before next year.

Probably around December, you’ll tell when the other Halo youtube channels reactivate and are crazy for the next Halo. For now I suggest Halo5Follower and ProphetsAwaken.

I anticipate an information trickle sometime in the first few months of 2014. i figure E3 will be the first time we get particularly in depth information though.

VGA’s will be my bet.

I think we might get some info in October or November when the xbox launches. pax-launch that sounds like the most likely possibility to me. it would depend if it has been in development during halo 4

> Probably around December, you’ll tell when the other Halo youtube channels reactivate and are crazy for the next Halo. For now I suggest Halo5Follower and ProphetsAwaken.

i dont know… with halo 4 they released a teaser just like this. then in the coming months we got some more info and game play from game-informer. that’s why i think it will be sometime in October if there doing their marketing like halo 4

> > Probably around December, you’ll tell when the other Halo youtube channels reactivate and are crazy for the next Halo. For now I suggest Halo5Follower and ProphetsAwaken.
>
> i dont know… with halo 4 they released a teaser just like this. then in the coming months we got some more info and game play from game-informer. that’s why i think it will be sometime in October if there doing their marketing like halo 4

What are you talking about. The first bit of halo 4 info we got was in march 2012.

There’s a very small chance we’ll see something at PAX

PAX?

Pretty sure this time in 2011 we got a concept art trailer for Halo 4. Maybe we can get something similar this year? Unlikely, but I hope we at least get something small before the next year.

> We started getting Halo 4 info in March. BUT 343 has more employees now so I say December.

What does having a higher amount of employees have anything to do with it?

I hope we don’t find out anything until at least next year. Keeping the suspense up is good, and I want them to be sure that they have something that the fans will like before showing it to us. Plus, they spoiled way to much for Halo 4 in terms of story, enemies, etc., we were left with little surprises once the game actually launched. The more mystery and unknown, the better.

> > We started getting Halo 4 info in March. BUT 343 has more employees now so I say December.
>
> What does having a higher amount of employees have anything to do with it?
>
> I hope we don’t find out anything until at least next year. Keeping the suspense up is good, and I want them to be sure that they have something that the fans will like before showing it to us. Plus, they spoiled way to much for Halo 4 in terms of story, enemies, etc., we were left with little surprises once the game actually launched. The more mystery and unknown, the better.

Well, it clearly speaks for itself, with a bigger team, the faster development processes, heck I think legendary campaign speaks for this. As a one man job, you can stick to your own tactics and not worry about others, but with a bunch more people you can get it done quicker and experience new things.

As about spoiling Halo 4, I can kind of agree, I wished Prometheans were a bit more secretive, would have gave it a bigger bang.

I’m putting my money on PAX.

Don;t get your hopes up over pax, they may show a Halo game there (Halo 2 Anniversary???) but probably not Halo 5

> > > Probably around December, you’ll tell when the other Halo youtube channels reactivate and are crazy for the next Halo. For now I suggest Halo5Follower and ProphetsAwaken.
> >
> > i dont know… with halo 4 they released a teaser just like this. then in the coming months we got some more info and game play from game-informer. that’s why i think it will be sometime in October if there doing their marketing like halo 4
>
> What are you talking about. The first bit of halo 4 info we got was in march 2012.

wow really? my bad … i thought we got it after e3…

> > We started getting Halo 4 info in March. BUT 343 has more employees now so I say December.
>
> What does having a higher amount of employees have anything to do with it?
>
> I hope we don’t find out anything until at least next year. Keeping the suspense up is good, and I want them to be sure that they have something that the fans will like before showing it to us. Plus, they spoiled way to much for Halo 4 in terms of story, enemies, etc., we were left with little surprises once the game actually launched. The more mystery and unknown, the better.

i kind of disagree with you on that. im fine if they dont give us any info on the game but fi they could say something like “we’ve been listening to the community and we think they’re going to love what we are making. expect to hear from us soon.” something like that would bring the hype and suspense back up for a little bit.