When will we be able to sell multiple reqs!?

I love the post release love that 343 has given Halo 5! Update after update, they continue to improve the interface, add maps and REQ’s and so much more under the hood stuff that just makes the experience better.

That being said… how do we not have a “Sell x amout of REQs” button? I feel like this may be the easiest thing to add and I’m sure others have voiced their opinion about this.
Is anyone else curious as to why this small fix has not been addressed… or am I crazy in thinking this should be a thing?

you can do it with google chrome, download “waypoint tools” add on, and you can choose how many supplies you want sell.
at the moment is the only way i know

Thanks! I didn’t know there was a way… I mean it’s too bad it’s not “Baked In” but better than nothing for now

> 2533274798445563;3:
> Thanks! I didn’t know there was a way… I mean it’s too bad it’s not “Baked In” but better than nothing for now

Did you by chance test it? That would be an ideal way to do it.

Probably in Halo 6. Maybe.

After I get everything unlocked, I don’t have the desires to sell reqs anymore and it feels very weird

> 2533274854640886;2:
> you can do it with google chrome, download “waypoint tools” add on, and you can choose how many supplies you want sell.
> at the moment is the only way i know

Holy crap this is awesome.