When will the specializations be unlocked?

Bought the game on midnight launch but didn’t play online for two weeks. I’m now capped at 70. I haven’t seen any information on this so I’ll be selling the game and playing COD which doesn’t arbitrarily cap levels for some players. Way to go guys. Halo:CE is the only Halo worth playing anyways.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

/bump

bump

BUMPING IS AGAINST THE RULES!! IT IS CONSIDERED AS SPAM!

cry about it. I want an answer.

> cry about it. I want an answer.

you will be the one crying when you get temp banned for spam

God, you’ll get it in a few days. I got mine a little while ago, just wait like the rest of us. If you’re playing games to get a higher level, and not fun, you have no life.

Oh no, not a temp ban! There is no incentive to play with a level cap. Halo 1 is the only good MP but it’s not online.

I didn’t play within the first two weeks. So why would I get in a few days? I’ve heard no announcement on this.

No one knows when they’ll be implemented on halo 4

What a joke to pay 60 bucks to be level capped. Nice job 343i. I think I’ll burn my copy and send 343 the remains.

> What a joke to pay 60 bucks to be level capped. Nice job 343i. I think I’ll burn my copy and send 343 the remains.

There will be no mercy

> you will be the one crying when you get temp banned for spam
> Hahahaha, wait you were serious

> What a joke to pay 60 bucks to be level capped. Nice job 343i. I think I’ll burn my copy and send 343 the remains.

You just put your halo game life at risk ;(

I’d be playing H1 right now if people were on XBC. I bought H4 to play online and for 60 dollars I only get half of the online content? It’s BS, but 343 and Microsoft don’t care because they already made their money.

> I’d be playing H1 right now if people were on XBC. I bought H4 to play online and for 60 dollars I only get half of the online content? It’s BS, but 343 and Microsoft don’t care because they already made their money.

Listen to me, if you do that you’ll be banned from all halo games you own :open_mouth:

> Bought the game on midnight launch but didn’t play online for two weeks. I’m now capped at 70. I haven’t seen any information on this so I’ll be selling the game and playing COD which doesn’t arbitrarily cap levels for some players. Way to go guys. Halo:CE is the only Halo worth playing anyways.

LOL yeah, I would sell it immediately, it’s dying online and is just plagued with errors.

Halo CE and Halo 2 are truly the only game to play. None of this gimmick stuff.

BTW: Since most had to buy limited or play early, they’ll either release the levels for MS Points or in 3 months time when we are down to 15K players a day for free which will be of no use.

Specs will be available for everyone beginning of next year.

Also, If I play and master the commendations, do I just lose out on the bonus xp since I am capped? That doesn’t seem right…