When will the next Warzone Turbo arrive?

I’ve been saving up my reqs like crazy since the start of the month and have lots of legendaries I want to use, but do not because if you’re killed quickly by a bad spawn or your vehicle coming out of the wrong base ( 343 patch this glitch!!! ) gets instantly boarded you’re stuck with no Req weapon and facing the end of the match… I really want to use my 70 nornfangs without fear again. Does anyone know?

If they stick to what they have been doing the past few months or so, I would expect it return the last weekend in November, possibly this Thanksgiving weekend coming up.

> 2535407005067585;2:
> If they stick to what they have been doing the past few months or so, I would expect it return the last weekend in November, possibly this Thanksgiving weekend coming up.

Awesome! Hopefully this will be the case, itching for a 3x damage boost Helios lol

I’m waiting for this too. I have exactly 6 phaeton kills to get to complete all vehicle commendations. Unfortunately I only have helios and regular warzone rarely makes it to req level 8.

> 2533274793640702;4:
> I’m waiting for this too. I have exactly 6 phaeton kills to get to complete all vehicle commendations. Unfortunately I only have helios and regular warzone rarely makes it to req level 8.

I totally agree, it sucks if you lose your Helios quick too :frowning: Today I managed to req one in and right after I was bombed to hell from behind by an ultra banshee… I was raging so hard haha

> 2535468801534271;5:
> > 2533274793640702;4:
> > I’m waiting for this too. I have exactly 6 phaeton kills to get to complete all vehicle commendations. Unfortunately I only have helios and regular warzone rarely makes it to req level 8.
>
> I totally agree, it sucks if you lose your Helios quick too :frowning: Today I managed to req one in and right after I was bombed to hell from behind by an ultra banshee… I was raging so hard haha

If I can manage to get behind cover when I first spawn in, I’m more than happy to get 5-6 kills before getting obliterated

Your chances of dying with a Nornfang would probably be greater in Turbo since everyone is using better REQ’s so not sure why you’re afraid to use it in regular WZ. Seventy is a lot so you could get away with using one or two.

> 2727626560040591;7:
> Your chances of dying with a Nornfang would probably be greater in Turbo since everyone is using better REQ’s so not sure why you’re afraid to use it in regular WZ. Seventy is a lot so you could get away with using one or two.

I know I’m more likely to die, but I can just get another straight away. My issue with the regular war zone is if you lose your high level req you could be almost the end of the game by the time you can get another.