When will the new waypoint come out.

343I said it would come out the other day. So will it come out today or later today or tomorrow. Also how do we get to it will there be like a link or something. Could it also save all the posts on this waypoint or delete them all. Sorry for all the questions but when will the new waypoint come out.

They said November 1st but they never specified which year, see you on the new forums in 2027 ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

They’ve been somewhat concerningly vague on the new forums, we’ll have to wait & see what (if anything) carries over once the new Waypoint launches.

The original plan was yesterday, but some logistical issues cropped up and it’s had to be pushed back a little bit. No eta right now, but there will be an update once things kisk off or are ready to kick off.

Ive heard that early November but it got a bit delayed so it might take a few weeks or so

> 2533274813317074;3:
> > 2535415550845469;4:
> > Ive heard that early November but it got a bit delayed so it might take a few weeks or so
>
> The original plan was yesterday, but some logistical issues cropped up and it’s had to be pushed back a little bit. No eta right now, but there will be an update once things kisk off or are ready to kick off.

Isn’t the new waypoint the app?

> 2535436557871072;5:
> Isn’t the new waypoint the app?

There has been an app developed for is and Android devices. The Waypoint forums will be migrating to a platform called Discourse pretty soon

Soon I hope this one is falling apart.

> 2533274813317074;3:
> The original plan was yesterday, but some logistical issues cropped up and it’s had to be pushed back a little bit. No eta right now, but there will be an update once things kisk off or are ready to kick off.

Do you know if they’ll give any kind of warning before they flip the switch?

I know we were supposed to be locked for Nov 1, but since the issues have cropped up, Companies have had extra time to nail down rosters.

Would be REALLY great if we got a new date announced ahead of time (once known).

Even just a morning tweet saying “Hey, if all goes well we’re gonna flip the switch this afternoon” kind of thing would be nice.

> 2533274947044147;2:
> They said November 1st but they never specified which year, see you on the new forums in 2027 ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ
>
> They’ve been somewhat concerningly vague on the new forums, we’ll have to wait & see what (if anything) carries over once the new Waypoint launches.

reminds me of the military’s procurement system LOL