When will the community be repaired?

I don’t know if this is on all games or forums but whenever I come onto these forums all I ever see are complaints and trolls and I don’t understand it. I don’t want an actually good halo game to get ruined by people complaining about the AR and them wanting BR starts. Not only that but people complain about things that were announced months ago, I seriously don’t understand it. I know this is a complaint post, but let’s make it constructive.

I would really appreciate it if we could band together, be constructive and play the game and have fun instead of trying to tear eachother apart, and make these forums less toxic for lack of a better word. Could we please just work on this? It’s insane to see people arguing constantly.i

> 2535463261337659;1:
> I don’t know if this is on all games or forums but whenever I come onto these forums all I ever see are complaints and trolls and I don’t understand it. I don’t want an actually good halo game to get ruined by people complaining about the AR and them wanting BR starts. Not only that but people complain about things that were announced months ago, I seriously don’t understand it. I know this is a complaint post, but let’s make it constructive.
>
> I would really appreciate it if we could band together, be constructive and play the game and have fun instead of trying to tear eachother apart, and make these forums less toxic for lack of a better word. Could we please just work on this? It’s insane to see people arguing constantly.i

That’s what forums are. Seriously!

People have different views they are always going to voice them, especially if they are disappointed. Many voiced their opinions back on the older halo waypoint for Halo 4 and yet common issues they raised were still neglected years later in this new game and new issues arose. Yeah man, there is going to be some fighting because of frustrated fans.

> 2533274804891229;3:
> People have different views they are always going to voice them, especially if they are disappointed. Many voiced their opinions back on the older halo waypoint for Halo 4 and yet common issues they raised were still neglected years later in this new game and new issues arose. Yeah man, there is going to be some fighting because of frustrated fans.

I understand that, but there are a lot of trolls and people on here complaining just to complain, and just to jump on the 343 hate bandwagon and it’s nuts. I wish the community was closer and less angry and toxic.

To repair the community, you must click your heels three times and repeat after me.

Just kidding, but unfortunately there will always be some people on these forums with sour attitudes. The best thing you could do is find like-minded people who like the same things you do.

Yeah but what do you do about people complaining nerf this change that and then 343 actually listens to them ruining it for everyone else, then what? I just wish we could act more maturely and have the forums be a place to discuss and have fun, not complain.

> 2535463261337659;4:
> > 2533274804891229;3:
> > People have different views they are always going to voice them, especially if they are disappointed. Many voiced their opinions back on the older halo waypoint for Halo 4 and yet common issues they raised were still neglected years later in this new game and new issues arose. Yeah man, there is going to be some fighting because of frustrated fans.
>
>
> I understand that, but there are a lot of trolls and people on here complaining just to complain, and just to jump on the 343 hate bandwagon and it’s nuts. I wish the community was closer and less angry and toxic.

I agree, and many people around here tend to assume or believe all gaming forums and communities are like this. Well, I have news for you, it is really only the Halo community. The Halo community is KNOWN for this type of thing, and I honestly feel like it somewhat alienates new members of the community.
If you want a good community, take the Warframe community as a fine example. They seem to be doing the opposite, actually giving constructive criticism and working with the developer to better their experience.

My only complaints are: lack of spartan and emblem customization options, lack of a master chief like green color, and lack of random weapon option in custom games.

Why are people complaining about splitscreen being removed if its been known for months now, and not only that it’s 2015, so developers should be moving forward with technology unless its supposed to be a arcade/classic game, but halo 5 was not. I don’t get it.

You implying its broken?

Yes, yes I am, it’s been torn apart on these forums over petty disagreements. Why can’t we all just play the game and enjoy it instead of -Yoinking!- about meaningless things. The whole point of a game is to have fun, not argue over it, and if you aren’t having fun with it, don’t play it anymore, find another game, instead of arguing here on these forums. I don’t get it.