When will the cheater ban start?

I mean seriously after Bungie day I seem to run into game after game after game where the match always seems to lag in favor of a certain person/team. I’ve also noticed people that can take far more shots than other people to die. Then the people using wall hacks combined with aim bots to shoot through walls. Then all the AFK boosters showing up. Then finally people partying with enough people to have there “friends” on the other team then having those “friends” leave. Also the people that make objective games into infinite slayer should start getting banned for cheating. Seriously how can you not detect games where a team just gets the objective points extremely slowly if at all just so they can go like +50 over a 15 minute period and boost commendations. Finally fix the net code for this broken game. That way it’s at least some what playable for crying out loud.

> I mean seriously after Bungie day I seem to run into game after game after game where the match always seems to lag in favor of a certain person/team. I’ve also noticed people that can take far more shots than other people to die. Then the people using wall hacks combined with aim bots to shoot through walls. Then all the AFK boosters showing up. Then finally people partying with enough people to have there “friends” on the other team then having those “friends” leave. Also the people that make objective games into infinite slayer should start getting banned for cheating. Seriously how can you not detect games where a team just gets the objective points extremely slowly if at all just so they can go like +50 over a 15 minute period and boost commendations. Finally fix the net code for this broken game. That way it’s at least some what playable for crying out loud.

I play with the top people on halocharts and if you have a full team we just spawn kill because you get more credits and more credits means ranking up faster winning means nothing in reach… if their was a ranking system then we would cap the flag fast because winning means something but thats not the case. I could care less about AFK’ers because they will get banned or reset. I have yet to see any kind of stand by or wall hacks or mods. “I’ve also noticed people that can take far more shots than other people to die” — caused by the bloom being random.
The only thing I see people really do in Reach is quit a ton!

Only time I actually encountered a cheater was in Team Slayer a few weeks ago. Screen went black a few seconds into the game for about half a minute, and one guy on the other team had four kills when I returned to the game. A few seconds later screen went black again, and that guy now had eight kills afterwards. And it was not just me who went to black screen. Everyone on my team did. I asked them before I quit that game.