When will the Beta end?

When will the current Beta phase for the Waypoint forums end? Can we expect to see a major overhaul to the current layout with the final release?

Just realized I posted this in the wrong section.

GOML.

Even though it’s in the wrong section, I will answer. I believe it was said by BS Angel the newest iteration of the forums are going to be significantly improved over this version. This likely includes fixing bugs, organizing things a bit more.

As far as an actual date, I don’t believe one was given.

> Even though it’s in the wrong section, I will answer. I believe it was said by BS Angel the newest iteration of the forums are going to be significantly improved over this version. This likely includes fixing bugs, organizing things a bit more.
>
> As far as an actual date, I don’t believe one was given.

Good, I hope they do a major over-haul since I find these forums a little bit disorienting.

Thanks for the reply.

> > Even though it’s in the wrong section, I will answer. I believe it was said by BS Angel the newest iteration of the forums are going to be significantly improved over this version. This likely includes fixing bugs, organizing things a bit more.
> >
> > As far as an actual date, I don’t believe one was given.
>
> Good, I hope they do a major over-haul since I find these forums a little bit disorienting.
>
> Thanks for the reply.

I used to have the same feeling. Been here two weeks and everything feels familiar. And a lot more aesthetically pleasing than the seventh column. (Bungie’s forums)

They need to fix the html in the “write” sections so that people can use online spell check however. Not everyone is as intelligent or as willing to use the effort to spell correctly without spellcheck.

Not sure, but I hope they’ll show more posts on one page. It’s kind of annoying having to go to page two just to see current and active threads.

I hope it’s soon. At the moment everything feels hidden, although that may just be because I’m transferring from b.net

> I hope it’s soon. At the moment everything feels hidden, although that may just be because I’m transferring from b.net

Seriously.

I came on this site for the second day and both times I got a migraine.

The OP is a well-known b.net troll with over 10 banned accounts, be careful guys.

> The OP is a well-known b.net troll with over 10 banned accounts, be careful guys.

lol russia

> The OP is a well-known b.net troll with over 10 banned accounts, be careful guys.

lol russia

> Even though it’s in the wrong section, I will answer. I believe it was said by BS Angel the newest iteration of the forums are going to be significantly improved over this version. This likely includes fixing bugs, organizing things a bit more.
>
> As far as an actual date, I don’t believe one was given.