When will Snipers be live

I was just kind of curious what time the Snipers playlist would be live? Does anyone know what time the SWAT playlist went live?

I believe SWAT is staying in for this week and the Monday November 26th will be the update to remove SWAT and replace it with Team Snipers.

> I believe SWAT is staying in for this week and the Monday November 26th will be the update to remove SWAT and replace it with Team Snipers.

I thought there will be both a Snipers and SWAT Playlist for today (monday)

o_O

> I believe SWAT is staying in for this week and the Monday November 26th will be the update to remove SWAT and replace it with Team Snipers.

Partly correct.

SWAT is staying for another week, but Team Snipers goes live tomorrow at about 2am-3am PST.

Source: http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/11/14/The-Halo-Bulletin-111412-.aspx

> > I believe SWAT is staying in for this week and the Monday November 26th will be the update to remove SWAT and replace it with Team Snipers.
>
> I thought there will be both a Snipers and SWAT Playlist for today (monday)
>
> o_O

i would hope so, it would be silly to cut out the playlist with the third highest population. snipers will also probably have a high population, but they both need to be active playlists.

> > I believe SWAT is staying in for this week and the Monday November 26th will be the update to remove SWAT and replace it with Team Snipers.
>
> I thought there will be both a Snipers and SWAT Playlist for today (monday)
>
> o_O

I thought because it’s a rotational playlist that they will remove SWAT and replace it with Team Snipers, but since SWAT was so popular, it’s staying in for a second week and will be replaced next week.

This is just what I have read around the block…there isn’t any real official word from 343 probably because they couldn’t be bothered talking to their loyal fans…

> Swat is staying for another week, but Team snipers goes live tomorrow at about 2am-3am PST.

Or really? Nice, I like both but Team Snipers would be a good change! :smiley: