When will next info, leaks, trailers be released?

I’m too excited and hyped for halo infinite and i dont like waiting; in your opinions, when will next trailers or concept arts be realeased?

no telling concept art maybe through the next few months as for trailers probably not till e3 sadly unless they totally surprise us with one at vga as Geoff kighley is promising more reveals than ever before this year

I expect absolutely nothing until E3 '19

We’re probably not getting anything official until sometime in 2019. I think the reveal of Halo Infinite and the slip space engine was all they were willing to show us for now.

> 2533274867591496;2:
> no telling concept art maybe through the next few months as for trailers probably not till e3 sadly unless they totally surprise us with one at vga as Geoff kighley is promising more reveals than ever before this year

I keep some hopes high, but my guess is Geoff was talking about Sony related content first and foremost. They did skip an important press conference slash event after all… Also Nintendo claimed they wanted to announce new DLC content for existing titles in the near future and VGA could be the perfect platform.

So even without MS the VGA would have a plethora of announcements, and the giant of Redmond just had the X018. In other words they already presented a fair share of stuff and I doubt they got more cards to play. For Halo in the specific imho it’s too soon.

Beta access with Crackdown 3 anyone?

I expect we’ll get some small news somewhere down the line, possible at the VGAs this December but nothing major. Halo infinite will definitely have a major presence at E3 2019 without a doubt.

> 2533274870489921;6:
> Beta access with Crackdown 3 anyone?

As in we’ll get access to the beta if we bought Crackdown 3? I highly doubt that and if they were the case a lot of people will be pissed including myself because I have no intention of buying that game.

> 2535424861513850;1:
> I’m too excited and hyped for halo infinite and i dont like waiting; in your opinions, when will next trailers or concept arts be realeased?

Expect nothing major until you hear more about Gears 5. To me, that makes the most sense from a publisher’s point of view because why would they announce games for two of their biggest franchises so close to each other?

> 2533274870489921;6:
> Beta access with Crackdown 3 anyone?

Would be a pretty sick throwback :slight_smile:

> 2533274886490718;3:
> I expect absolutely nothing until E3 '19

this is my thinking as well. I would love to be wrong though. i’m currently working on getting a new large 4k tv, and, once that happens, playing TMCC on it will tide me over until there is news. What I wouldn’t give to win an xbox one x lol.

I would rather that nothing was leaked out. There is nothing better as a developer than getting to reveal something on your own terms and watch the reactions come in, always pretty crappy when someone spoils that. Regarding news or trailers, I wouldn’t look for any trailers before the middle of next year. Might gets some news hints but I don’t see much coming yet

Next big news drop as in footage or trailers; E3 2019. Anything before that will probably just be little pieces of concept art or really vague nuggets like “the story will focus on Chief”.

Leaks will be released 01/15/2019

where do you get this info juhoxxx? fake

Probably next year. Who knows? I’ll just wait for the news and information to come when the developers think it’s appropriate to showcase new content regarding about Halo Infinite. My best bet on more news & information is most likely to be revealed on E3 2019

Don’t be hyped. I can’t help but be, but you will be inevitably disappointed. Look at Halo 5. Everyone was hyped, and their hopes were crushed. I heard that it was awful, so my hopes were low. I played it eventually and loved it! I have no doubt it will be good, but perhaps keep your hopes low (especially the Halo veterans from the OG days).