When will New Feature playlist come out

Hello I am just wondering when the new feature playlist will come out and also will free for all be staying this whole season or is it a featured playlist another thing is do we know when the playlist head to head will come out as I find it my most enjoyable playlist by far (due to short wait time periods on games.) Thanks :slight_smile:

June 18 Core play
june 25 forerunner slayer
about ffa, they haven’t say anything but I feel there are more players this season in it so probably it will be all July too (but is not official, just an estimate about the ranks and time for find matches).
about hth, I don’t know, they haven’t launch a ney update for next months

Social playlists usually rotate every Thursday.
Ranked playlists rotate out every now and then during the ranked season.

343 needs to remove quick play and replace it with core play it would balance out the population more :+1:

343 said , FFA comes in july season again, when the population this season is high.

> 2533274860768959;5:
> 343 needs to remove quick play and replace it with core play it would balance out the population more :+1:

Oh man I would love this as long as it didn’t lead to a huge population drop or something. Slayer is just such a stale gamemode imo. I really struggle to understand why it’s so popular.