When will my CSR update?

I’ve got a CSR of 3 in Castle DLC but after several good games it won’t change, is this a common problem?

Ive had the same problem, I played 3 games of swat and im still at a –

Well, did you win all of them, OP?

Probably a delay in it updating. I have a feeling we’ll find out very quickly that this online CSR doesn’t update properly. I’ve noticed before on Waypoint that games I played the night before say played today when they weren’t.

Yeah I played and won 5 games of Rumble Pit and Waypoint says I haven’t played since yesterday lol…

Maybe it’s like Halotracker and you have to play 10 games or something?

> I’ve got a CSR of 3 in Castle DLC but after several good games it won’t change, is this a common problem?

That playlist is Team Based so you need to win in order to rank up.

> Playlists that will use team scoring:
> ◦Castle Team DLC
> ◦Team Objective
> ◦Capture the Flag
> ◦Dominion
> ◦Team Throwdown
> ◦Team Doubles
> ◦Grifball

> Playlists that use individual scoring:
> ◦Infinity Slayer
> ◦Big Team Infinity Slayer
> ◦Rumble Pit
> ◦Multi-Team
> ◦Team Action Sack
> ◦Flood
> ◦Team Snipers
> ◦Regicide
> ◦SWAT

My games from the past hour haven’t been put up on the site yet. Seems like slight delay with the servers updating or whatnot. I imagine that the problem will take care of itself when things get back up and running.

I’ve been winning all the games since the CSR came up for me, and my games after I started playing for CSR haven’t appeared, so I’m trusting it’s just a delay issue, I live in England so it’s explainable.

If it was Halo 3 it would update instantly, but this is the year 2013 we have to downgrade to web only.

We are aware of and working on the issue at hand. As soon as we have more information we will let you know.

> If it was Halo 3 it would update instantly, but this is the year 2013 we have to downgrade to web only.

It is pretty sad how an older game managed to do ranks completely better. This CSR is a joke for various reasons.

I thought I got stuck at 31, I wasn’t going anywhere but now I updated it takes a few games for it to happen as of now I believe.

does any one know how to view csr in other playlists? i can only see that im a 10 in infinity slayer but i have also been playing and winning in the castle map pack play list

> > If it was Halo 3 it would update instantly, but this is the year 2013 we have to downgrade to web only.
>
> It is pretty sad how an older game managed to do ranks completely better. This CSR is a joke for various reasons.

Damn, only took people an hour to jump onto the CSR is a fail coffin.

> does any one know how to view csr in other playlists? i can only see that im a 10 in infinity slayer but i have also been playing and winning in the castle map pack play list

Scroll down and you’ll see your CSR listed for each playlist.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/DeathLord5468/halo4

You’re currently CSR7 in Castle.

it would be more cooler if they made it appear in game.

The 5 games I won in Rumble Pit have updated and now I’ma 17 lol :slight_smile:

Your games should have updated, and your CSR should now be correct. Please verify that this is the case.

Thanks.

could u give us a statment as to why u refuse to add CSR to in game? Ok ok yah waypoint is cool and all, but i dont wanna log onto here every single time i want to see my rank…
Put it in game, PLZ why cant u?! why is it such a problem?! make everyone happy, what are the downsides?! seriously!