when will I get the first pack of arena req bundle

I got the arena and warzone req bundle yesterday and I am wondering when will I get first pack?

> 2535410059691173;1:
> I got the arena and warzone req bundle yesterday and I am wondering when will I get first pack?

You get a daily log in pack, if you win an arena game you get a pack, if you win a warzone game you get 2 packs, so by playing the game you get 4 in total (as long as you win lol).

> 2533274841449249;2:
> > 2535410059691173;1:
> > I got the arena and warzone req bundle yesterday and I am wondering when will I get first pack?
>
> You get a daily log in pack, if you win an arena game you get a pack, if you win a warzone game you get 2 packs, so by playing the game you get 4 in total (as long as you win lol).

Pretty sure that’s not what he means. I believe he’s referring to THE Warzone/Arena REQ Bundle, which is its own thing.

I remember getting the Warzone REQ bundle with the limited edition of Halo 5, and I remember getting excited every Monday morning, when the packs drop, wondering what powerful REQs I might get this time. I actually got my first DMR in one of those packs.

For the Warzone bundle, you get 2 packs a week. I don’t know about the Arena bundle, but I’d assume it’s a similar system.

Arena Bundle is the same as Warzone bundle - after your first 2 packs you get 2 more packs a week later. That continues every week after until you have all 14 packs

You should get the first 2 packs of each bundle the moment you purchase them, and then two more packs for each bundle every Monday after that for 6 more Mondays.

If you haven’t already gotten your first packs from the bundle, that’s odd. Have you ever gotten the bundles before, either as a gift or as a packaged deal with something else?

> 2533274817408735;5:
> You should get the first 2 packs of each bundle the moment you purchase them, and then two more packs for each bundle every Monday after that for 6 more Mondays.
>
> If you haven’t already gotten your first packs from the bundle, that’s odd. Have you ever gotten the bundles before, either as a gift or as a packaged deal with something else?

No I have never got the bundles before