When Will I Be Able To Get The Pre-Order Bonus For Halo: CEA?

I pre-ordered CEA from Best-Buy, and I didn’t get the pre-order bonus, but I was wondering, either when will it be “realeased” or if it’ll come with the game.

Thankx <3

-Zinky

itll come with the game

> itll come with the game

Either Source it,

or tell me if it’ll be a… card for download.

Double Post** 0,-

Like nearly every other preorder bonus you get it at the time you get the game. They do that to prevent people from abusing preorders to get free crap.

> > itll come with the game
>
> Either Source it,
>
> or tell me if it’ll be a… card for download.

I dont need to source it, I thought it was common knowledge. It’s likely on a card that COMES WITH the game. That’s how pre-order downloads work these days. Its the same for my preorder for Gears 3

> > > itll come with the game
> >
> > Either Source it,
> >
> > or tell me if it’ll be a… card for download.
>
> I dont need to source it, I thought it was common knowledge. It’s likely on a card that COMES WITH the game. That’s how pre-order downloads work these days. Its the same for my preorder for Gears 3

I ask because when I pre-ordered ODST, I got the Johnson card right after I gave my deposit, so I was surprised when i didn’t get the Grunt Skull and Cheify’s Armor.

> > > > itll come with the game
> > >
> > > Either Source it,
> > >
> > > or tell me if it’ll be a… card for download.
> >
> > I dont need to source it, I thought it was common knowledge. It’s likely on a card that COMES WITH the game. That’s how pre-order downloads work these days. Its the same for my preorder for Gears 3
>
> I ask because when I pre-ordered ODST, I got the Johnson card right after I gave my deposit, so I was surprised when i didn’t get the Grunt Skull and Cheify’s Armor.

That doesnt sound right, I got my card for Johnson when I went to get my game

> > > > > itll come with the game
> > > >
> > > > Either Source it,
> > > >
> > > > or tell me if it’ll be a… card for download.
> > >
> > > I dont need to source it, I thought it was common knowledge. It’s likely on a card that COMES WITH the game. That’s how pre-order downloads work these days. Its the same for my preorder for Gears 3
> >
> > I ask because when I pre-ordered ODST, I got the Johnson card right after I gave my deposit, so I was surprised when i didn’t get the Grunt Skull and Cheify’s Armor.
>
> That doesnt sound right, I got my card for Johnson when I went to get my game

Exactly why I’m confused and asked for a source,

First thing’s first, I’m from Canada and I pre-ordered from EB Games (ODST), and I got the Johnson Card.

Now I pre-ordered at Best-Buy and didn’t get it, so do different stores have different policies?

Ya bestbuy chose to do some weird stuff with the odst pre-order. They probably changed due to people just pre-ordering to get the johnson code for 5$ then never picked it up just so they can sell johnson for like 50$.