When will castle DLC playlist return?

I personally loved that DLC pack and would love to play it more often but its very rare to get the maps in anything but BTB and Dominion.

Also I’m still on the hunt for the last achievement involved on that map pack.

Is there anyway it could return next month or maybe after the last map pack releases we can have an all dlc playlist??

I don’t know when it’ll return, especially with the new DLC coming out in like 11 days

Likely after the Champions Bundle crazy has died down. I don’t see them keeping a playlist with two maps for very long, even if it’s DLC.

After the Champions Bundle DLC is showcased and highlighted, we’ll return to rotating our featured DLC offerings in Matchmaking - maps from the Castle DLC will indeed be included in the rotation. Keep an eye out on each Halo Bulletin and Matchmaking Update to find out what’s coming next!

> After the Champions Bundle DLC is showcased and highlighted, we’ll return to rotating our featured DLC offerings in Matchmaking - maps from the Castle DLC will indeed be included in the rotation. Keep an eye out on each Halo Bulletin and Matchmaking Update to find out what’s coming next!

Thanks for clarifying just want to ask a question though.

With the Xbox being released will you guys still be patching this game and keep the rotation of each DLCs? or will you just completely stop and just make a playlist with all DLC?

I wan’t huge playlist with all the current dlc maps and the most random gametypes ever.