When will be next matchmaking fix?

343 when will be?

This free region matchmaking is so LAGGY / Broken / Buggy! We need a answer, Me and my friends want to play smoothly!!

This last fix on matchmaking was a Failure.

The next game update is set to drop some time in the next 1 or 2 weeks. Should be more details either in today’s Community Update or in next Friday’s live stream :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;2:
> The next game update is set to drop some time in the next 1 or 2 weeks. Should be more details either in today’s Community Update or in next Friday’s live stream :slight_smile:

Thanks monitor!!! I appreciate it.Just waiting for good news!!

Same here, always eager to see what’s about to drop in each update :slight_smile:

I hope they will finally give us a word about those Matchmaking issues, especially for players outside of USA. Some people can’t play at all. Most of people I saw can’t find games depending on the time they play (like me). If I’m not playing with a Fireteam with American players late in the night it’s impossible to find a single game. This is just one of all the issues that came with February. For me, everything was working perfectly since launch and now I can’t play the game whenever I want. After multiples tries on the H5 support forum, we have created a thread on the Halo 5 forums, because we thought it would have more attention, unfortunately, not that much. We didn’t get a single word from 343i and it’s starting to get really boring. We do as much as we can to describe our issues, and no one answer. What’s the point on having a “Support” forum then? What more can we do?

It’s kind of annoying to see only news about new things to buy … but nothing about all the issues worldwide players have.
And no, I don’t want to have to register on social network crap to communicate with 343i. Sorry, but I think they seem to forgot they have an official Halo website, with I think, “Official Halo forums”. Maybe there’s something I don’t understand.

> 2535418752366625;5:
> I hope they will finally give us a word about those Matchmaking issues, especially for players outside of USA. Some people can’t play at all. Most of people I saw can’t find games depending on the time they play (like me). If I’m not playing with a Fireteam with American players late in the night it’s impossible to find a single game. This is just one of all the issues that came with February. For me, everything was working perfectly since launch and now I can’t play the game whenever I want. After multiples tries on the H5 support forum, we have created a thread on the Halo 5 forums, because we thought it would have more attention, unfortunately, not that much. We didn’t get a single word from 343i and it’s starting to get really boring. We do as much as we can to describe our issues, and no one answer. What’s the point on having a “Support” forum then? What more can we do?
>
> It’s kind of annoying to see only news about new things to buy … but nothing about all the issues worldwide players have.
> And no, I don’t want to have to register on social network crap to communicate with 343i. Sorry, but I think they seem to forgot they have an official Halo website, with I think, “Official Halo forums”. Maybe there’s something I don’t understand.

Same here in India. Unable to match all the time. Tried posting here with no luck. There is a response on this issue from 343 in the below link though

> 2535411850427495;6:
> > 2535418752366625;5:
> > I hope they will finally give us a word about those Matchmaking issues, especially for players outside of USA. Some people can’t play at all. Most of people I saw can’t find games depending on the time they play (like me). If I’m not playing with a Fireteam with American players late in the night it’s impossible to find a single game. This is just one of all the issues that came with February. For me, everything was working perfectly since launch and now I can’t play the game whenever I want. After multiples tries on the H5 support forum, we have created a thread on the Halo 5 forums, because we thought it would have more attention, unfortunately, not that much. We didn’t get a single word from 343i and it’s starting to get really boring. We do as much as we can to describe our issues, and no one answer. What’s the point on having a “Support” forum then? What more can we do?
> >
> > It’s kind of annoying to see only news about new things to buy … but nothing about all the issues worldwide players have.
> > And no, I don’t want to have to register on social network crap to communicate with 343i. Sorry, but I think they seem to forgot they have an official Halo website, with I think, “Official Halo forums”. Maybe there’s something I don’t understand.
>
>
> Same here in India. Unable to match all the time. Tried posting here with no luck. There is a response on this issue from 343 in the below link though
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/45evxr/eu_region_lock_will_be_the_death_of_eu_halo/

Thanks a lot for this link. You see, why Bravo don’t come here to tell us, on the “Official” forums? I don’t undertand. I don’t want to register to reddit, or other things. Waypoint is the only place I am active. At least they are aware of the issue, that’s a start.