When will an update to fix aiming/anything hit?

Has there been any saying on whenever the update to fix these issues hit? Would a monitor from the forums know? Or is it to hit in December?

I don’t know, but it needs to come soon. Halo 5 has so many issues, mostly balancing. It’s probably the most unbalanced “competitive” multiplayer game I’ve ever played.

well since they’ve addressed the issue of not having enough map variants in each playlist fairly quickly, I’d say before the end of the month. and if not we’d at least hear some sort of announcement to address it. 343i is usually on top of these types of things, and they do listen

I don’t know but they better mention something about it on Tuesdays update!

Why don’t they ever come here to communicate with us. It shouldn’t be that hard because it would help greatly.

> 2533274832183516;5:
> Why don’t they ever come here to communicate with us. It shouldn’t be that hard because it would help greatly.

there are so many people that post here, and to communicate with everyone would likely be too much of a burden. they give out weekly updates addressing concerns, which is a lot easier and is available for everyone to see vs answering a single forum post that people would have to look for to know an answer. It’s better for them to read the concerns and address them in an official one post manner.

I agree everyone likes to have some kind of person that comments on posts and ‘looks into matters’ for people, but the reality is that its much easier to listen to a bunch of complaints and come back with one answer at one time. I actually believe they mentioned making two update announcements today, one was this morning.

apparently using twitter gets individual attention a lot quicker if its a big issue

they will be tweaking Aim. Not sure in what way- http://wccftech.com/343i-address-halo-5-diagonal-aiming-issue-future-update/
But they are aware there is an issue.

> 2533274800056399;2:
> I don’t know, but it needs to come soon. Halo 5 has so many issues, mostly balancing. It’s probably the most unbalanced “competitive” multiplayer game I’ve ever played.

thats funny, because I feel the exactly the opposite. Every weapon is useful. unlike in prior games where the AR and pistol are completely useless.