when will all specializations unlock?

please excuse me if this has been answered but i didn’t see it anywhere. i am currently at lvl 68. i have already finished the wetwork specialization and will be finished with the operator specialization in the next few days. i was just curious if 343 had said yet when the rest of the specializations will be available.

i noticed this comment at the halo wiki…
Only two of these Specializations (Wetwork and Pioneer) will be available at launch, unless you purchase the Limited Edition or play the standard edition game online between 11/6/12 (launch day) and 11/20/12.

i’ve been playing online since launch but there is still only two specializations available atm. REALLY wish now i had bought the legendary copy.

much thanks in advance and happy grinding.

According To IGN We should be seeing the other 6 specializations on Tuesday ,the 20th. I havent seen any more info on this anywhere else so I dont know for sure. We can all hope though :slight_smile:

that’s kinda what i took from what i read on IGN. i just wasn’t sure if that was absolute. i’ve been taking it easy the past few days because i don’t want to cap out. can’t wait to try out the other 6 specializations. they seem like the really interesting ones.

thanks again for the help.

Will it just “unlock” or do we get a code emailed to us?

should get a 3rd one on the 20th and a new one each week, or they might release all of them at the same time.

after readin on IGN’s site what all of them actually do, they definitely gave us the two that were the most vanilla at launch. can’t wait to get the one that gives you bonus XP.

> Will it just “unlock” or do we get a code emailed to us?

It’s a email that Xbox sent in the timeline of 11/20 to 11/30.

Will the email be sent to the account you registered xbox live to?

OK today is 22nd… weren’t they suppose to be here on the 20th??? I am capped out at 70 and I haven’t got an email with the code’s. were they serious when they said we are getting them for free? I would hate to be stuck as Operator if you know what’s up reply please

> OK today is 22nd… weren’t they suppose to be here on the 20th??? I am capped out at 70 and I haven’t got an email with the code’s. were they serious when they said we are getting them for free? I would hate to be stuck as Operator if you know what’s up reply please

People really need to read more.

Starting on the 21st of November, 343 will begin emailing DLC codes toe everyone has has played Halo 4 online by November 20th. These codes will unlock the other 6 specializations for Standard Edition players. It may take up to a week for everyone to receive their codes.

So, sometime between November 21st and December 1st, you will receive an email sent to the email associated with your Xbox Live Account.

can you have them email you the code to a different email ? or is there anyway to get the email resent with the same code to a different email ?

I just changed the e-mail associated with my xbox live account, I couldn’t get into my other e-mail. I hope there is a way to get the download code if they sent it to that wrong email address :frowning:

There are no resends, according to the fine print.

Make sure you know what your e-mail is associated with the account by at least the 20th.

I know a few people who are capped out at 70 and have quit playing because they can’t do a single thing. It’s been 2 days since we were told we were going to get the codes. On top of that who are the codes coming from? 343 or Microsoft? If Microsoft everyone should have been massed emailed the code and we wouldn’t be here complaining about this issue. Frankly it is really lame that they are locked to the people who didn’t get the LE game because they didn’t want to spend the $100 for it.

> There are no resends, according to the fine print.
>
> Make sure you know what your e-mail is associated with the account by at least the 20th.

I know my email. I just don’t have access to it. I no longer have the same internet provider and the email was through the provider.

They are generating and mass e-mailing these codes out from the 21st to December 1st.

Be patient and glad they even made this offer in the first place.

> > There are no resends, according to the fine print.
> >
> > Make sure you know what your e-mail is associated with the account by at least the 20th.
>
> I know my email. I just don’t have access to it. I no longer have the same internet provider and the email was through the provider.

That is a bad mistake, never use a provider account to create game accounts.

> > There are no resends, according to the fine print.
> >
> > Make sure you know what your e-mail is associated with the account by at least the 20th.
>
> I know my email. I just don’t have access to it. I no longer have the same internet provider and the email was through the provider.

This is my same exact problem !!!

> can you have them email you the code to a different email ? or is there anyway to get the email resent with the same code to a different email ?

^this

As far as I know, very few if any of the codes have been sent out yet. If you don’t have access to that email, change it ASAP so you will be able to receive the codes.

i already switched to hitman game lol
this is so pathetic 343